• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Ban the Scum or not?

Do you want scum banned

• Total voters
Just ban them in general.

No, seriously, don't ban them. They have the right to come on here, just like we have the right to go on other teams forums. It's good to get other fans' views. If they're abusive and stupid then yes ban them.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. Ban them if they break the rules, but if they just want to come on and chat about football, there's nothing wrong with that.

They're not so different from us, you know. Deep down. If you look really, really hard.

We're all ****** little clubs at the end of the day, aren't we? The real enemy is Scudamore and his like.

No way will you get a blanket ban of all Col Ewe fans on here, however if any of them do overstep the mark, and I'm sure I speak for all the other mods and indeed owners of the site, then they will be dealt with in the usual swift way.

Banter is fine and going by the crowd on Monday they need other football fans to talk to by the look of it...

Absolutely not. Ban them if they break the rules, but if they just want to come on and chat about football, there's nothing wrong with that.

They're not so different from us, you know. Deep down. If you look really, really hard.

yes they are, they have webbed feet and take turns in roasting their sisters / aunts / farmyard animals. ****ing dirty inbred *****.

Let the likes of Colchester and Proud, who can give it and take it whatever our respective teams' fortunes and make a valid contribution stay. Show the morons who think it's the cleverest thing in the world to show up at opportune moments to do a spot of trolling the door.

Like many I came to this site after trying to find tiny, isolated nuggets of info on the old Rivals boards. I struggle to see the increasing presence of the calibre of numpty who used to make them such a joy as a good thing, to be honest. Free speech is one thing, antisocial behaviour is another.

Let the likes of Colchester and Proud, who can give it and take it whatever our respective teams' fortunes and make a valid contribution stay. Show the morons who think it's the cleverest thing in the world to show up at opportune moments to do a spot of trolling the door.

Like many I came to this site after trying to find tiny, isolated nuggets of info on the old Rivals boards. I struggle to see the increasing presence of the calibre of numpty who used to make them such a joy as a good thing, to be honest. Free speech is one thing, antisocial behaviour is another.

All posts are monitored and anyone over-stepping the mark, Col Ewe or not, will be dealt with. Sometimes it is fun to try and guess the IQ of some posters.

A lot of rival fans offer a good and objective point of view, and IMO their views are welcome. There are of course many cretins who if they had a brain would probably be dangerous.

I suggest that if someone is on an obvious wind up, ignore them they'll soon go back to their farmyard animal of choice.

Allow them of course, I've seen some of our supporters behave in exactly the same way as the worst of them on other teams' boards.

Oh and look at the fun we had with Spartan? Ok, not Colchester but you see what I'm saying?

Back