• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No problem seeing this trio depart, though I agree that Barnard may well score goals at L2 under a different system.

Barnard will definitely get signed up by a L2 club. He got a few goals while on loan at Stevenage, maybe Teddy will go in for him.

Barnard will definitely get signed up by a L2 club. He got a few goals while on loan at Stevenage, maybe Teddy will go in for him.

Plausible seeing as they will have been at Spurs at the same time.

I saw enough from Ibenfeldt during his sub appearance at York away to realise he wasn't up to much. Spooned a couple of free headers straight up in the air. He might have been good on the deck but for a tall guy he was poor.

Think yourself lucky to have missed Wimbledon in the JPT. He was woeful.

No surprises at all there and very difficult to disagree with PB's decision to release all three. So sad that it never worked out for Lee Barnard but he is a shell of the player he was here first time round and as somebody remarked earlier, his signing was nothing more than a disaster really, scoring just a couple of penalties and never in open play. I suppose really if anything, you have to question PB's judgement not to have let Lee go after the end of his first season back (when Freddy was let go) but the decision has been made and I don't think anyone can conceivably argue that it isn't the right one now. :sad:

Good luck to the lad, he'll get a League club and will be looked back on as a League 1 / 2 journeyman once he's retired.

No surprises at all there and very difficult to disagree with PB's decision to release all three. So sad that it never worked out for Lee Barnard but he is a shell of the player he was here first time round and as somebody remarked earlier, his signing was nothing more than a disaster really, scoring just a couple of penalties and never in open play. I suppose really if anything, you have to question PB's judgement not to have let Lee go after the end of his first season back (when Freddy was let go) but the decision has been made and I don't think anyone can conceivably argue that it isn't the right one now. :sad:

My understanding was that a contract was already agreed as part of his loan prior to then.

I'd be surprised if Clifford doesn't go to Barnet permanently. He can still make something of himself. Great ability, he just needs to use his brain more.

Back