• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet away tickets on sale - more tickets now available on Barnet ticket site

Can’t see legally they can do this, they cancelled the event, albeit under instructions from the National league, so a full refund should be offered.

A couple of years old but still accessible on their website:

"Following feedback from our supporters, the Club will issue refunds to supporters in the event of a match being postponed.

Our new refund policy is as follows:

In the event that any Barnet FC or London Bees match at The Hive London is postponed or cancelled, supporters who cannot make a subsequent rearranged fixture can be refunded.

Tickets purchased for the original match will still be valid for the rearranged fixture.

How to claim a refund:

Supporters should write into tellus@thehivelondon.com and a refund will be organised by bank transfer.

Chairman Tony Kleanthous said “Having listened to comments from supporters, I think it’s correct that fans should not be penalised when these unexpected circumstances occur.

“We will immediately adjust our charter and policies to ensure that when an event is postponed or cancelled then fans can claim a refund within seven days” "

Has anyone else not received a response? E-mailed Shop and Tellus@barnet and no response

They won’t want to give your money back. I have contacted my CC company and they have sent the money back to me. Easiest option for me.

Has anyone else not received a response? E-mailed Shop and Tellus@barnet and no response
From my experience with the Barnet ticket office, I think there’s only one guy in there and he wears a number of hats. I didn’t get responses to my emails, but when I called he couldn’t have been more helpful.

From my experience with the Barnet ticket office, I think there’s only one guy in there and he wears a number of hats. I didn’t get responses to my emails, but when I called he couldn’t have been more helpful.
All on top of each other or a different one for each day of the week?

Barnet website is really easy to do the refund even for selected tickets. I just cancelled 3 of 5 in about 2 mins.

As has already been said its so easy to buy and cancel tickets from Barnet.

Please take note Southend United

Back