• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet away tickets on sale - more tickets now available on Barnet ticket site

There is a Wetherspoons near Kingsbury tube station 2 stops from where you get off for ground which is handy for pre match drinks

Really peed off that I won't be able to make this game with it being on a Tuesday now. Was having a bit of trouble getting a refund online so I just wanted to give a shoutout to Randall from the Barnet ticket office who helped me via phone/email to get the full refund in the end. A timely reminder to a certain someone at our club that those behind the scenes who oversee the day to day running of football clubs are a vital part of YOUR "business".

How far is the new stadium from the old underhill?

Used to love going into the beehive pub pre match. Always banged out with shrimpers.

I believe canons park is the nearest tube. Any decent pub advice for the pre match pint and some grub?

How far is the new stadium from the old underhill?

Used to love going into the beehive pub pre match. Always banged out with shrimpers.

I believe canons park is the nearest tube. Any decent pub advice for the pre match pint and some grub?
It's miles from Underhill.Wetherspoons near Kingsbury tube 2 stops before Canons Park is decent option

The capacity of the whole stand according to Barnet’s website is 1924. We’ve got about 40-odd seats still available in the first four blocks, and the fifth (as yet unopened) block I think has 200 or so seats.
Presume that 5th block will be opened-up soon. Down to 27* seats now in the first four blocks

Last edited:
Only about 20 singles left in the 4 blocks currently being advertised - all genuine sales apparently, which is great.

The rest of block D (another 250 tickets) will be showing online and available to buy at some point today from the Barnet ticketing website:

Barnet Ticket Site

Only about 20 singles left in the 4 blocks currently being advertised - all genuine sales apparently, which is great.

The rest of block D (another 250 tickets) will be showing online and available to buy at some point today from the Barnet ticketing website:

Barnet Ticket Site
so would these numbers include any tickets returned / refunded. i.e does this mean tickets have been returned and now sold again? if so then the numbers attending wont be much different to what they were for the original date

so would these numbers include any tickets returned / refunded. i.e does this mean tickets have been returned and now sold again?
Looks like it. All the ones currently available had been sold previously, along with the part of block D about to be opened up and also block E which was open before.

Barnet Ticket Site
Down to 2 left, time they opened the next block!

Last edited:
Down to 2 left, time they opened the next block!
Now showing as none available

Lets put this in some sort of context

Maidstone 500 + (incl others in non allocated away areas)
York looking at around 700-maybe more
Barnet currently sold out - 1000+

Three away games in a week and around 2300 travelling Shirmpers. Cant wait

Back