• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet - Sat 30 December (away) - 3pm - SOLD OUT (for now)

anyone else having a nightmare with their site ? have sat here for an hour now trying to book 8 seats , just reloads to homepage when press "confirm" . No answer on phone, fuming.
I struggled a little to get 4 but after much frustration and switching to the laptop i managed to get it done

Anyone have an idea when Barnet might open up the next block? Based on last season, will they wait for the 2 already allocated to sell out? Cheers in advance.

Anyone know what counts as a concession at Barnet (at the fossil end of life)? At SUFC it's 60 so I instantly feel old, at others it can be 65 so there I'm still a mere youngster.
Not usually fussed but the difference at £8 will pay for a pie and a pint maybe so ....

Anyone know what counts as a concession at Barnet (at the fossil end of life)? At SUFC it's 60 so I instantly feel old, at others it can be 65 so there I'm still a mere youngster.
Not usually fussed but the difference at £8 will pay for a pie and a pint maybe so ....
Sorry Andy, but you are still a youngster in Barnet's eyes. I found this after a bit of digging on their website.

Barnet Football Club are delighted to announce that from now, kids tickets will be available to anyone under 17 while concessionary prices apply to anyone under 21.

This change in age boundaries will also apply to Barnet FC Memberships.

Previously kids tickets, priced at just £5 in any stand at The Hive, were restricted to under-14s. However, going forward they are available to anyone under 17.

On top of that, concessions prices will now be available to anyone aged between 17 and 20 or 65+. If you want to take advantage, visit The Hive Ticket Office or visit our online box office.

Sorry Andy, but you are still a youngster in Barnet's eyes. I found this after a bit of digging on their website.

Barnet Football Club are delighted to announce that from now, kids tickets will be available to anyone under 17 while concessionary prices apply to anyone under 21.

This change in age boundaries will also apply to Barnet FC Memberships.

Previously kids tickets, priced at just £5 in any stand at The Hive, were restricted to under-14s. However, going forward they are available to anyone under 17.

On top of that, concessions prices will now be available to anyone aged between 17 and 20 or 65+. If you want to take advantage, visit The Hive Ticket Office or visit our online box office.

Ah thanks, happy days, makes me feel younger anyway. Maybe just a pint then, pies at football grounds can be a bit pot luck

Going to wait until they open the sections behind the goal. However it’s pretty much sit anywhere when we get there normally

Yep we just got tickets and walked up the back row with no problems. I much prefer unreserved seating tbh but completely understand that others don't.

Currently there are two blocks open. The first block is about half full, and the second almost full. Given our track record of filling their stand I would imagine they will open a third block when the second is completely sold out.

I’m seeing talk on social media about the 2 central blocks behind the goal at Barnet are going to be dedicated to standing - is anyone able to confirm?

I’m seeing talk on social media about the 2 central blocks behind the goal at Barnet are going to be dedicated to standing - is anyone able to confirm?
Says who? It’s a seated stand, and therefore within the rules people should be seated.

must be unofficial …..

Opening-up the next block must be imminent, only 30 seats left in ‘A‘ and 8 seats in ‘B’

Block B sold out, only 11 seats (almost all singles) in Block A now. Not sure The Hive monitor it all that well but hopefully they will notice they need to open another block pdq.

Back