• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet - Sat 30 December (away) - 3pm - SOLD OUT (for now)

Unpopular opinion:

Sitting down at away matches should be banned. Unless you need to sit for medical reasons obviously.

Failing that, singers and standers to the back. Sitters to the front. Be respectful to both. That’s always been the rule?
Totally agree.
i wish I could stand these days but it kills my back so I have to be one of the “sitters”

Your right. I will sit quietly.
They have to say that any away fans in the home ends will be ejected. They will think that will put people off and it might well do. But how exactly are they going to know? Your accent is hardly going to give you away.

On the safe side, don't book with an Essex address. Just google some random place in North London and put the address in. Besides anything else, it's not Barnet FC's business where you live. The person whose address it is won't ever know about it. And just take your seat along with the hundreds of other Southend fans in the Barnet end.

They have to say that any away fans in the home ends will be ejected. They will think that will put people off and it might well do. But how exactly are they going to know? Your accent is hardly going to give you away.

On the safe side, don't book with an Essex address. Just google some random place in North London and put the address in. Besides anything else, it's not Barnet FC's business where you live. The person whose address it is won't ever know about it. And just take your seat along with the hundreds of other Southend fans in the Barnet end.

Be interesting if we see a last minute winner.

Personally think Barnet could and should have been more sensible and just given blues another 300 or 400 odd to the side and that probably would have been enough.

Now they face a few ****ed up people in the home end.

I get they they don't give as many away tickets since pulling down the home terrace at the far end (unwise decision) but it's not like the home fans will be in abundance.

Be interesting if we see a last minute winner.

Personally think Barnet could and should have been more sensible and just given blues another 300 or 400 odd to the side and that probably would have been enough.

Now they face a few ****ed up people in the home end.

I get they they don't give as many away tickets since pulling down the home terrace at the far end (unwise decision) but it's not like the home fans will be in abundance.
That's my fear of death. If they score I will have to boo.

Back