• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet - Sat 30 December (away) - 3pm - SOLD OUT (for now)

These are definitely the games to avoid for absolute douchebag knuckle dragger fans. Give me a further game without a chance of the awful fans that attend these local Christmas games!

Do we think we will get more allocation ?
They could in theory, as blocks F and G in the Legends stand have been used for away fans in the past. In practice though almost certainly now, even though Barnet are unlikely to sell many in F and definitely wont sell any in G as its not available on the site for them to buy in.

For the fifth time this season, Blues have sold out an away game, with more than 1,750 supporters set to travel to Barnet on Saturday 30th December.

All tickets have been snapped up 12 days in advance of the match as we prepare to face the Bees twice over the festive period.

We have previously sold out away games at Dagenham & Redbridge, Dorking, Bromley and Boreham Wood in 2023/24.

No more away tickets will be made available.

For the fifth time this season, Blues have sold out an away game, with more than 1,750 supporters set to travel to Barnet on Saturday 30th December.

All tickets have been snapped up 12 days in advance of the match as we prepare to face the Bees twice over the festive period.

We have previously sold out away games at Dagenham & Redbridge, Dorking, Bromley and Boreham Wood in 2023/24.

No more away tickets will be made available.

seems daft, been on line and theyve hardly sold any home tickets in the section nearest the away end in their stand. Reckon we would fill that as well. their loss i guess, although nothing to stop southend fans buying in there

Currently Barnet have purchased 50 tickets for Boxing day I know it's being televised and no trains but thought they will bring more

I'd be surprised if they number anymore than 150 odd
At one stage everyone wondered how many fans Bromley would bring, as ticket sales were low. In the end they totalled 298. Not too shabby considering their normal home attendance average. It's a fact of life that most clubs in this division have low away followings, nothing wrong with that, and lets face it, we are bordering on abnormal with the hordes we take to away games. At the end of the day it's about the results teams get, not the size of their following. I'm in awe of why some of them go to the lengths they do to watch their teams.

At one stage everyone wondered how many fans Bromley would bring, as ticket sales were low. In the end they totalled 298. Not too shabby considering their normal home attendance average. It's a fact of life that most clubs in this division have low away followings, nothing wrong with that, and lets face it, we are bordering on abnormal with the hordes we take to away games. At the end of the day it's about the results teams get, not the size of their following. I'm in awe of why some of them go to the lengths they do to watch their teams.

The fans in this league are top class. I never knock those that do go more the ones that don't.

Barnet took 700 to chesterfield so you would think that half that to a far more local club would be doable, especially as they should be licking their lips at our current state.

Reactions: RHB
If anyone is unable to make this game please give me a shout and I will buy them back off of you. Two adults or one and one concession needed here if possible.

Was wayyyy too late to the party and I am sure that there will be some that can't make it in the end.

Pick yourself a north London address of your choice and purchase a ticket for their "singing section" in the Main Stand.

Would be interesting to see a Southend chant go up, when their drummer starts :Smile:

Makes no sense for them to potentially have away fans in the home end when they can offer a few more hundred and avoid it.

Help! I know this is the wrong place for this. Perhaps someone can tell me where to put it....
I have booked a seat on the bus for 30th. Only to find that all match day tickets have been sold.
If anyone can't make the game and have a ticket please let me know.

Back