• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet - Sat 30 December (away) - 3pm - SOLD OUT (for now)

Not that this will be enforced but take note of terms 6.

Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. This ticket is valid only for the date shown or the date for which the event is transferred in the occurrence of postponement. It is the ticket holder's responsibility to ascertain the details of any rearranged event. 2. No refunds accepted. 3. Unauthorised re-sale is prohibited. 4. The Barnet Football Club group of companies accept no responsibility for seating affected by adverse weather conditions. 5. Use of camera or recording equipment is strictly prohibited. 6. Persistent standing in seating areas will lead to eviction. 7. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to the ticket holder or take any means necessary to remove the ticket holder from the grounds.

item no. 6

rules are rules I suppose.

Lets all sit down, clap our hands and stamp our feet.
we will be a really good 12th man In support of out team,

Sorry, but you can’t imo, build a good atmosphere sitting down.

i came out of the north bank many years ago and went into the shinny new south stand and sat down with many others.
Tried to build a good atmosphere, but it just died,
The atmosphere in Rootshall died as well. Imo.

Not that this will be enforced but take note of terms 6.

Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. This ticket is valid only for the date shown or the date for which the event is transferred in the occurrence of postponement. It is the ticket holder's responsibility to ascertain the details of any rearranged event. 2. No refunds accepted. 3. Unauthorised re-sale is prohibited. 4. The Barnet Football Club group of companies accept no responsibility for seating affected by adverse weather conditions. 5. Use of camera or recording equipment is strictly prohibited. 6. Persistent standing in seating areas will lead to eviction. 7. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to the ticket holder or take any means necessary to remove the ticket holder from the grounds.
If it’s not going to be enforced why are you telling us to take note of it? Every club in the country has this ‘rule’ because they have to. Doesn’t change the fact that every single game in the country, without fail, will have people standing up.

for those that may be concerned about standing last year they checked you on way in but nothing after.

Check your tickets, check your tickets, check your pants then enjoy yhe game

item no. 6

rules are rules I suppose.

Lets all sit down, clap our hands and stamp our feet.
we will be a really good 12th man In support of out team,

Sorry, but you can’t imo, build a good atmosphere sitting down.

i came out of the north bank many years ago and went into the shinny new south stand and sat down with many others.
Tried to build a good atmosphere, but it just died,
The atmosphere in Rootshall died as well. Imo.
I’m not telling people to sit down or stand, aslong as they don’t block my view I couldn't care. This is why I chose seats halfway in between from the bottom to top as I would would expect the majority of standers to be standing back rows. This is also why it ****es me off that people think they can sit where they want because if people are sat in my seat I maybe forced to sit amongst the standers and will have to stand to see which is something I don’t wish to do.
However how can you suggest that people that like to sit are not supporting their team as much as people that would stand. Players wouldn’t give a **** if their supporters are stood or sat. It’s their presence and cheering that they value. I like to sit at games but it never stops me singing, cheering or g’ing the team up etc.

If it’s not going to be enforced why are you telling us to take note of it? Every club in the country has this ‘rule’ because they have to. Doesn’t change the fact that every single game in the country, without fail, will have people standing up.
Just pointing it out. Look if there is a unit of people standing at the back rows huddled together it’s fine and I wouldn't expect it to be enforced. However if there are persistent stander uppers halfway down the stand with people sitting down behind them then that’s when this so called rule makes common sense.

Last edited:
Only our fan base can have an 1800 away sell out and bicker over standing and sitting. I’ve been to every away game this season and some in the stands sit and some stand. It’s what happens in every football ground in the country. Most importantly it’s respecting those around you. We’ve taken large numbers to Barnet and Dagenham the last few years .both all seater for away fans and I’m not aware of too many issues. Enjoy Christmas and then travel to Barnet and do what we do best.

Only our fan base can have an 1800 away sell out and bicker over standing and sitting. I’ve been to every away game this season and some in the stands sit and some stand. It’s what happens in every football ground in the country. Most importantly it’s respecting those around you. We’ve taken large numbers to Barnet and Dagenham the last few years .both all seater for away fans and I’m not aware of too many issues. Enjoy Christmas and then travel to Barnet and do what we do best.
Well said @shrimperjon, and I'm sure everything will work out fine on the day, so just respect and react to other peoples' needs. If you choose to ignore that, then you will just be enrolling in the Selfish Arseholes club, and nobody wants to be part of that, do they??

So have we officially sold this one out now?

If so, I am sure we will get some more tickets soon

A ticket has become available again.

Worth keeping an eye out if you still need a ticket, as a few across the stands are probably reserved in carts but not all will complete the sale. After a few days they are removed from the cart and are available again. It won’t be many, but there will still be chances left to get a ticket.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to those who will be using the car park. Last time I went it wasn’t a sell out and took over an hour to get out of the car park!

Hopefully they’ve sorted the issues.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to those who will be using the car park. Last time I went it wasn’t a sell out and took over an hour to get out of the car park!

Go by train. A C2C group saver will be £12 from Southend. As many stops as you like all over London. A few in Camden pre match and Brick lane on the way home.....After all its Christmas.

Any individuals out there could team up as you need 3 or more for the group saver.

We have found a driveway a few minutes from ground only £4 recommend by other away fans for easy exit after match

Looking for one spare adult or concession ticket if one comes up, thanks in advance.

Go by train. A C2C group saver will be £12 from Southend. As many stops as you like all over London. A few in Camden pre match and Brick lane on the way home.....After all its Christmas.

Any individuals out there could team up as you need 3 or more for the group saver.

That sounds very cheap. Out group save was £16 or £17 each

I can't go now. Selling 1 adult ticket

BARNET FC v SOUTHEND UNITED 30 Dec 2023 15:00
Access to Bar 66Seat O47Adult£22.00
Sub total:£22.00
Delivery charge (E-Ticket):
I'll send you a private message

Back