• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet - Sat 30 December (away) - 3pm - SOLD OUT (for now)

It baffles me every time we sell out, why people just can’t sit were they book, it’s very frustrating to have to have the conversation of, ‘that’s my seat, can you move please’, then you get the look and the eye roll. Just sit where you book, it’s not rocket science 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do sit in my allocated seat because it’s easier. But it really isn’t that baffling to think that people in larger groups won’t buy tickets at the same time but still want to sit together.

What’s more baffling is people chosing to buy a ticket in the back row and then proceeding to spend the whole game moaning that there’s people standing in front of them.

What time do you chaps arrive for away games?? Do the majority get in early to secure your ticketed seat, or the usual 10/15 mins before hand like at home??
I always get into away grounds 30 mins before KO, purely because of the fact people arriving late sit where they want, as discussed. I book seats in a certain place for a reason.

Not a fan of wandering round looking for seats together in a decent place just before kick off.

Why not all the people that want to sit buy seats from half way down to the bottom, and those that want to stand have the back half, then they way there will be less complication.
There will always be that devide between persons who want to sit to those who want to stand.
i.e someone who wants to sit in the back row making the next 4 rows in front of them sit down.

It's not difficult if you want to sit with your friends then buy your tickets together then you can sit together that what I do its called organisation.Therefore if you have seat with a number on it please seat on it and not on the one you fancy because you will certainly upset that person.We are all going to support the team and not upsetting the fans

I do sit in my allocated seat because it’s easier. But it really isn’t that baffling to think that people in larger groups won’t buy tickets at the same time but still want to sit together.

What’s more baffling is people chosing to buy a ticket in the back row and then proceeding to spend the whole game moaning that there’s people standing in front of them.
I totally get that anyone that goes regularly will know to avoid the back rows if they want to sit down, I always choose a seat at the front but have had people sitting in the one I booked, they are usually in a group, I choose where I want to sit for a reason, I shouldn’t have to explain this to anyone, I just want to sit in the seat I paid for. All I ask is that if someone asks you to move please don’t get annoyed or angry at them just shuffle along a bit 👍

It's not difficult if you want to sit with your friends then buy your tickets together then you can sit together that what I do its called organisation.Therefore if you have seat with a number on it please seat on it and not on the one you fancy because you will certainly upset that person.We are all going to support the team and not upsetting the fans
ideally, yes. Just have that some of your seats as a group aren't taken by someone else. This was a big problem at Woking

Last time we just stood at the back. Had no idea where our seats were.

This time we have actually ordered seats at the back.

I stand in the W block at the hall and have a season card. Rarely stand in my seat as it's pure carnage so I'm used to it.

I'm sure it's a different story in the east. Maybe that's where the difference in opinion stems from.

I'm sure those at the front few rows won't have any issues.

Or just have a policy sit where you want? If you want to sit together get there early?

Or just have a policy sit where you want? If you want to sit together get there early?
No, that policy is right when the seating is sold as unreserved or minimal seating and first come first served. You should not turn up at any event anywhere with a specific seat bought and expect to sit where you want. It is not a difficult process to understand and adhere to. :Frustrated:

Or buy your tickets nice and early to make sure you sit together. That’s the whole point of having a seating map available so you can pick and choose your seats. Why can’t you grasp that?
I have bought 4 tickets together ( all from different households) and will want and expect to sit all together in the seats I have booked regardless of what time I turn up up to kick off. It’s inevitable that sometime a father and young son will turn up to the game and others are in their seats, they won’t move and only single seats dotted around. If this was you would you be happy sitting towards the back row whilst your child is front row at the other end to you?

Or buy your tickets nice and early to make sure you sit together. That’s the whole point of having a seating map available so you can pick and choose your seats. Why can’t you grasp that?
I have bought 4 tickets together ( all from different households) and will want and expect to sit all together in the seats I have booked regardless of what time I turn up up to kick off. It’s inevitable that sometime a father and young son will turn up to the game and others are in their seats, they won’t move and only single seats dotted around. If this was you would you be happy sitting towards the back row whilst your child is front row at the other end to you?
I won’t be sitting in my allocated seat 😀👍🏻

Back