• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet - Sat 30 December (away) - 3pm - SOLD OUT (for now)

What time do you chaps arrive for away games?? Do the majority get in early to secure your ticketed seat, or the usual 10/15 mins before hand like at home??
There is a big bar so many get there early and have a few pints, they also show live football in there. Re seating, some will want to sit in their seats and have every right to so so but most will just sit where they want. We will get there around 1.15-30, train from Billericay etc

Last time I visited Barnet getting in was very slow so personally I wouldn't leave it to late in getting in.There is a large bar area for us so a decent waiting area prior ko

There is a big bar so many get there early and have a few pints, they also show live football in there. Re seating, some will want to sit in their seats and have every right to so so but most will just sit where they want. We will get there around 1.15-30, train from Billericay etc
Would save a lot of hassle if people just sat where they booked.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what The Hive has to offer. We’ll definitely be up the way early, think we’re probably driving to this one. See what the place is like locally and get some late breakfast. Will just go with the flow ticket and seat wise. If ours are free then great, if not we just need two together so no big deal.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what The Hive has to offer. We’ll definitely be up the way early, think we’re probably driving to this one. See what the place is like locally and get some late breakfast. Will just go with the flow ticket and seat wise. If ours are free then great, if not we just need two together so no big deal.
A word of warning - the club car park is best avoided.

Apart from the ground bar where's good to drink for Southend fans around the ground?

It baffles me every time we sell out, why people just can’t sit were they book, it’s very frustrating to have to have the conversation of, ‘that’s my seat, can you move please’, then you get the look and the eye roll. Just sit where you book, it’s not rocket science 🤷🏻‍♀️

It baffles me every time we sell out, why people just can’t sit were they book, it’s very frustrating to have to have the conversation of, ‘that’s my seat, can you move please’, then you get the look and the eye roll. Just sit where you book, it’s not rocket science 🤷🏻‍♀️
I suppose the flip side of that is you order tickets as they are released and you end up in the middle of the Blue Voice, which could be ;
A; Amusing
B; OMG or
C; How did I end up in this cauldron 😎🤩🍺😂

Your so right!! saw the grief this causes first hand away at Borehamwood, it cause a lot of bother between fans even saw the stewards having to pull people apart who got angry.

Just sit in the seat you have tickets for, its not difficult.🙄

Last edited:
Completely agree.

So if you have sporadic segments of “singing” fans and those who just want to sit and clap every now and then, you will have a slightly diminished vocal support.
Barnet home fans seem to have a designated singing area, I get some of your frustrations but the support is better vocally if the Blue voice are together.

Back