• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I finish work in Southend at 5 and am gonna rush home, change and hopefully jump on the train from Rayleigh at about 5.45ish. Should be there on time no probs

45 mins on tube from Bank, slightly less from Moorgate

**BUMP**

Anyone got any routes from Southend, to avoid the M25 car park at rush hour?

Chelmsford, Harlow, Waltham Abbey, Cheshunt, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Barnet - a bit through the leafy countryside but takes me about 1hr 35 when M25 bad???

Were leaving at like 5.30 ish by car, Matty you'll make it

Matty better make it .................................looks as though he may get a game this evening!

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/th...uld_be_missing_first_choice_strikers/?ref=rss

Looks as though neither Corr or Sturrock will feature. It will be very interesting to see if he starts with Jarvis or with Crawford & Paterson up front..........if it is the latter, I would suspect that jarvis will be on his way back to Cardiff at the end of the month.

Assuming Corr and Sturrock don't make it and of course Timlin being cup tied. This is what I would go with. I'm not a fan of Soares, I think he has been the most disappointing performer so far. But I would give him a go tonight on the right wing, with Simpson moving into his more familiar central role...

Evans

Clohessy Mohsni Barker Gilbert

Soares Simpson Grant Hall

Pato Jarvis​

With Sturrock's recent comments that the key to success at this level is holding the ball up, I'd expect one of Corr or Blair to play if fit. Sounds like Blair is the most likely so I'd imagine that it'll be be him up top with Jarvis.

I like Sturrock's claim that we'll be taking the JPT seriously. Would love to see us have another run in it.

With Sturrock's recent comments that the key to success at this level is holding the ball up, I'd expect one of Corr or Blair to play if fit. Sounds like Blair is the most likely so I'd imagine that it'll be be him up top with Jarvis.

I like Sturrock's claim that we'll be taking the JPT seriously. Would love to see us have another run in it.

Will surely be Crawford and Jarvis up front. It's not the biggest of frontlines, but less likely to blow over in a breeze than Spencer and Paterson.

As for Sturrock's comments, it's easy to pay lip service and I'm pretty sure one, if not both of Sturrock and Corr would be fit if it was a league encounter,

£100 for a new silver shirt anyone ?

Doesnt look like he'll risk Corr and Sturrock, so I'll go with Jarvis and Crawford.

I'd even have Spencer back on the bench over Paterson, anything but watching him aimlessly run around.

Think that we might see something different tonight. Crawford and Paterson together, give the youngsters a go. jarvis I do not think will get a start.

I'd hate to see Paterson aimlessly running around getting blown over in the breeze and scoring a brace again!:winking:

Although Corr has won me over and I now think Blair is quite a good hold up player, our movement up front has been poor. Crawford, Paterson, Spencer and Jarvis will give us more movement, so I look forward to seeing something different, especially if we play two out and out wingers in Hall and Soares(mmmmmmmm) and have Grant and Simspon in the middle.

And if it doesn't work they can all go off on loan/back to their clubs and we're only out the JPT!

What makes you think that Paterson is ahead of Jarvis in the pecking order?

Where is the best place for parking around the ground?

Plenty of street parking available in the vicinity. Failing that, there's a car park at High Barnet Tube Stn, just up the hill from the ground.

Back