• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
General discussion here - and first round draw below - 2 rounds a day except weekends and bank holidays

Today, two strong rounds:

True Blue - Mike Reid
v
Old Blue Lady - Boudica

roots maul - Sir Edward William Elgar, 1st Baronet, OM, GCVO
v
pickled seal - Saint Alban

Then, going through the rest:

Great Yarmouth Shrimper - Sir Alec John Jeffreys, FRS
v
swiss tony - Charles John Huffam Dickens, FRSA

SARF - Group Captain Sir Douglas Robert Steuart Bader CBE, DSO & Bar, DFC & Bar
v
Teesside shrimper - Sir Alfred Ernest 'Alf' Ramsey

Bob Cratchitt - Charles Babbage FRS
v
MK Shrimper - John Winston Ono Lennon MBE

Desert Shrimper - Chris Eubank
v
Matt the Shrimp - William Shakespeare

Dave Smiths Love Child - King Henry VIII
v
Uxbridge Shrimper - George Frederick Joffre Hartreem, better known as Charles Hawtrey

canveyshrimper - Vice Admiral Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson, 1st Duke of Bronté, KB
v
Manchester Shrimper - Clement Richard Attlee, 1st Earl Attlee, KG, OM, CH, PC, FRS

Mcnasty - Paul James O'Grady MBE
v
Callan - Sir Walter Raleigh

Clinton Baptiste - Robert Frederick Chelsea "Bobby" Moore, OBE
v
SUFC Forever - Anthea Millicent Turner

Steveo - Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill KG OM, CH, TD, FRS, PC (Can)
v
davewebbsbrain - Margaret Hilda Thatcher, Baroness Thatcher LG, OM, PC, FRS

Numphgirl - Charles Robert Darwin FRS
v
Tarquin - Terry Nutkins

Yorkshire Blue - Sir Ian Terence Botham OBE
v
Mad Cyril - Wat Tyler

Drastic Surgeon - Sir Isaac Newton FRS
v
South Bucks Shrimper - King Alfred the Great

Aberdeen Shrimper - Isambard Kingdom Brunel, FRS
v
Ayrshire Blue - Sir David John White, OBE, known by his stage name David Jason

kent Shrimper - Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile OBE, KCSG
v
Pubey - John Peel OBE

Tie of the round.

v

Mismatch of the round

v

Tie of the round.

v

Mismatch of the round

v

The last person I would have liked to have been drawn against. I shall see what I can find out about Sir Winston

The last person I would have liked to have been drawn against. I shall see what I can find out about Sir Winston

Oi! dont dis the fella DWB.

This would have been a great final for all decent/normal thinking people.

John Peel vs Jimmy Savile, looks like I'll only need to bring out the big guns for the later rounds!

Isambard Kingdom Brunel, FRS
v
Sir David John White, OBE, known by his stage name David Jason.

At least David Jason will get a vote from The old man of the board!!!

Isambard Kingdom Brunel, FRS
v
Sir David John White, OBE, known by his stage name David Jason.

At least David Jason will get a vote from The old man of the board!!!

So are you saying that the result of MILF Battle should be null and void as voting should have been for Norma Jeane Mortensen and not her stage name of Marilyn Monroe?

Piece of **** for Anthea here then. I would ask that Anthea be judged on her outstanding record as a presenter over the years (breakfast TV with Eamonn Holmes, lotery compare extroadinare etc) and Mr. Moore on his absolutely unforgettable career as Manager of SUFC and that his world cup winning exploits not be brought into consideration.

Hnag on wheres , isambard kingdom brunel or Aleister Crowley , or Sir Francis Dashwood or Sir Richard Burton or Sir Richard Francis Burton , or Terrance Leo Milligan or Christopher Wren (etc etc ) i go away for a week and you lot go mad (George Harrison was better then John Lennon any way you mad buggers :P)

Hnag on wheres , isambard kingdom brunel or Aleister Crowley , or Sir Francis Dashwood or Sir Richard Burton or Sir Richard Francis Burton , or Terrance Leo Milligan or Christopher Wren (etc etc ) i go away for a week and you lot go mad (George Harrison was better then John Lennon any way you mad buggers :P)

DANGEROUSLY CLOSE to neg rep there mate!

Back