• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Sitcoms - Round One (Heat 3)

Which is the better sitcom ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And the missus makes it 33 all.... she's a woman of excellent taste, it's no wonder she's with me :)

Same here. But the level of humour - mainly by way of Randy is hilarious. Plus the cameos are good, the women mighty fine, the story arcs are clever, and the overall moral message of redemption works as well. Overall, an exceptional comedy, which works in many many levels.

Ab Fab works on erm, two. Mother cooler than daughter and Lumley as a boozer. That's about it. Oh, and a not very subtle dig at the PR industry - like shooting fish in a barrel.

MNIE is a masterpiece in comic writing.

What he said :)

Its Ab Fab by 2 at the moment ... could the competition sec have to place the casting vote tomorrow morning ??

I bring it back to 50/50 with a vote for Ab Fab. I thing Jason Lee is great, but as an overall show Ab Fab just shaves it, but only just!

bllx.....wasn't near a computer yesterday.....thank you OBL for carrying the flag on my behalf.......:'(

Fantastic news. What a great battle as well, the lead must have changed hands a dozen times. Another pic of Nadine Velazquez by way of celebration is warranted I think...

nadine_velazquez_20070825.jpg

Back