• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Sitcoms - Round Two (Heat 6)

Which Sitcom ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Though this will probably play second fiddle to the other tie today, its still a biggie IMO

Dads Army (shrimpled) vs Men Behaving Badly (Einstein)

oo tough one to call i reckon - people like me in the 'younger' generation (thats a few generations below Cricko) will probably go for MBB. But for the older generation (just short of Cricko) will probably vote for Dad's Army. Thats just my opinion and could be completely wrong. But for me it is Men Behaving Badly.

Out of the two ..I prefer MBB, because I remember it so well from my Schoolday's ;)

another toughie but MBB just shades it. mind you MBB would have lost out to both in heat 5.

Men Behaving Badly. Not exactly an awe inspiring tie this one, but when at secondary school MBB was compulsory viewing.

Dad's Army because...

a) it has dated better and people will still be watching it in 40 years time. MBB will be long forgotten by then

b) I'm having a hissy fit as MBB thumped my choice in round one

Men Behaving Badly. Not exactly an awe inspiring tie this one, but when at secondary school MBB was compulsory viewing.

yeah same here... gone for MBB but neither are that great in my opinion

Not really fussed about either but seeing as Dad's Army somehow beat The Peep Show in a sulk/protest I'll vote MBB.

MBB for me also. I think the first series was far better and certainly a lot more funnier.

I think any lads on here who shared a flat with a mate at any time can relate to the antics of Gary and Tony in MBB

Essential viewing for me when it first hit the screens, and i still laugh at the same old jokes when the repeats are shown nowadays ... it certainly seems as though it will be in the draw on Saturday

I'm quite surprised just how easily Men Behaving Badly strolled into the quarters, we'll see what Saturday brings in the draw

Back