• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Sitcoms - Semi Final No 1

Which Sitcom ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well thank's all for leading my prog to a favourable lead whilst I have been in the Wardrobe..You know it makes sense :clap:

So the first semi is over and its a comfortable victory, as expected, for OFAH

Who will join it in the final .. we'll find out soon enough i guess

Thanks to Alexis_SUFC, Beefy, blues_r_best, Brum Uni Shrimper, davewebbsbrain, Defiler, dloman, Irish_Shrimper, jassyfa1, Jaysta, Jonny O, JoshC, Libertine, loz, MattE, MK Shrimper, Napster, pickledseal, Pubey, seany t, soul DJ, spanishshrimper, stereoscene, Sussex Shrimper, The Big Shrimp, Up the Shrimpers, Uxbridge Shrimper for the continued support. Shame we couldn't tip the scales, but I suspect the winner knocked us out if its any consolation. Which it didn't ought to be...

Christmas cards will be on their way to you folks.

'Good luck on your retirement' cards are on their way to the other 52 voters...

'Good luck on your retirement' cards are on their way to the other 52 voters...

We'll look forward to that then! Seriously though, considering I can't stand the character or the man behind him, I think you've done yourself proud with the work you put into this - well done! :clap:

You can't change a poll once it has been set up, but you can make a poll anonymous upon set-up. Just tick the box.

I know that Ux ... what i mean is to keep the result a secret until the poll has closed, i'm sure a few people may not vote in these semis after seeing the current score and thinking it'd be a waste doing so .. so i think it'd keep the excitement going till the end

I know that Ux ... what i mean is to keep the result a secret until the poll has closed, i'm sure a few people may not vote in these semis after seeing the current score and thinking it'd be a waste doing so .. so i think it'd keep the excitement going till the end

But unless you actually choose the 'view results' option, until you vote you don't see the voting so far do you?

Last edited:
Back