• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Beach Party at Oldham ?

CC51DAS

President
According to my 10 day weather forecast, we could be in for a spell of fine weather by the time we play Oldham - equivalent to a mini heatwave by local standards.

It seems a pity to miss a nice day on the beach, so maybe we should take the beach to Oldham ?

Good idea, definitely should do something as it is last away game of season.
I was wondering if TBV have got something up their sleeves?

Good idea, definitely should do something as it is last away game of season.
I was wondering if TBV have got something up their sleeves?

Nothing planned unfortunately as we have been hit by the crunch!

But, the beach party theme is a good one. So maybe a fancy dress party with a beach theme could be a winner?

Shorts, T-Shirts, Little dresses and bikini's for the females, shades, hats, wacky shirts, beach balls, lilo's the lot.

Anyone fancy that? If so I'll have a word with the club to promote the event.

yep i'm up for that. need to double check with the missus and order some tickets tomorrow

Not wearing a bikini for anyone! Far too much vigorous movement goes on at football matches! :O

Nothing planned unfortunately as we have been hit by the crunch!

But, the beach party theme is a good one. So maybe a fancy dress party with a beach theme could be a winner?

Shorts, T-Shirts, Little dresses and bikini's for the females, shades, hats, wacky shirts, beach balls, lilo's the lot.

Anyone fancy that? If so I'll have a word with the club to promote the event.

no lets get it straight your under the thumb and you cant go!

I will be dipping into my own pocket here for loads of balloons and beach balls so no need to worry people we will also have the drum

I will be dipping into my own pocket here for loads of balloons and beach balls so no need to worry people we will also have the drum

You are a card aren't you!

Anyway, if people are feeling the beach theme, I will let the club know and they can promote it on the OS.

Dig out your summer clothes people, its party time!

Ill do the same, as for the drum, Lee either take it home after the leicester game and ill pick it up from yours or leave it at the ground and ill pick it from Dave next week, also please can you contact oldham too see if we can take it as this season iv taken it to mny grounds only for them to say no

Ill do the same, as for the drum, Lee either take it home after the leicester game and ill pick it up from yours or leave it at the ground and ill pick it from Dave next week, also please can you contact oldham too see if we can take it as this season iv taken it to mny grounds only for them to say no

Or better still Lee just come with us FFS!!! dont make me ring gemma and beg her to let you out!

According to my 10 day weather forecast, we could be in for a spell of fine weather by the time we play Oldham -

You said it brother, and the temperature will get hotter still as our scintillating late season form earns us a place in the playoffs. By the time we play Millwall in the first leg at Roots Hall, there aint gonna be no place you can hide from the Southend sun that just keeps on rising.

Still don't know whether to go or not.

Just looked at prices:
£18 Adults
£9 Senior (over 65) and Under 16
£3 Under 12
£18 Disabled and Carer

Ooo decisions:(

Back