• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
...dolly drop comes across him....totally wrong footed and does yet another spectacular dive after the ball is already in the net. As he can't take criticism expect a new poster turn up later, username Sulky Dan. Brown bigged him up to be far better than he really is and now his acrobatic cobblers is masking that fact that really he is not that good on the fundamental stuff!

Oh dear, here we go. I have just slow mo'd that goal and freeze framed it. First Bolger misses it, then the striker and then Barrett. Bentley is in the right place should the ball deflect off one of them towards goal. It misses them all and takes a wicked turn into the far corner. He is only partially to blame. Looking at it, I would blame Bolger and Barrett more.

Oh dear, here we go. I have just slow mo'd that goal and freeze framed it. First Bolger misses it, then the striker and then Barrett. Bentley is in the right place should the ball deflect off one of them towards goal. It misses them all and takes a wicked turn into the far corner. He is only partially to blame. Looking at it, I would blame Bolger and Barrett more.

Can a Mod please change the title. Obviously the poster is unaware of the difference between "there" and "their".

...dolly drop comes across him....totally wrong footed and does yet another spectacular dive after the ball is already in the net. As he can't take criticism expect a new poster turn up later, username Sulky Dan. Brown bigged him up to be far better than he really is and now his acrobatic cobblers is masking that fact that really he is not that good on the fundamental stuff!

Hello Wiggy!

Must say it speaks volumes as to how well young Daniel has done until recently that this is your first post about him for a long time. Personally I'm not sure he's fully fit at the moment - this certainly seems to be his worst spell for us and quite uncharacteristic in what has been otherwise a most impressive start to his career.

Moving matters on, I'd appreciate your take on our beloved manager. Would you have any words of wisdom for Ron about him?

Can a Mod please change the title. Obviously the poster is unaware of the difference between "there" and "their".

Apologies but more discerning readers may find this a useful aide to whether the thread is worth perusing. Plus if we went about removing all the faults in Wiggy's goalkeeping posts what would we be left with?

Hello Wiggy!

Must say it speaks volumes as to how well young Daniel has done until recently that this is your first post about him for a long time. Personally I'm not sure he's fully fit at the moment - this certainly seems to be his worst spell for us and quite uncharacteristic in what has been otherwise a most impressive start to his career.

Moving matters on, I'd appreciate your take on our beloved manager. Would you have any words of wisdom for Ron about him?

Apologies but more discerning readers may find this a useful aide to whether the thread is worth perusing. Plus if we went about removing all the faults in Wiggy's goalkeeping posts what would we be left with?

.....boring as ever....presume you are now in your sixties!

Do scout leaders have a better than average grasp of English language ?

No it wasn't. Yes, it was a late dive but he has every right to not expect it to get that far.

Whether he was/ was not at fault I would have a lot more time for your opinions if you put as much effort into giving praise when it is due. Just a thought

Please be more positive, Bentley is v good, all keepers make some mistakes (so do all players)

I have seen Joe Hart make a few, among others

We need to encourage our players and hope they give their all

Please be more positive, Bentley is v good, all keepers make some mistakes (so do all players)

I have seen Joe Hart make a few, among others

We need to encourage our players and hope they give their all

.... I think we're entitled to demand they give their all, rather than just hope!

Back