• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

best game since>>>

graysblue

Banned
we stuffed QPR in the LDV thing.

several top saves one super duper goal several near misses in all honesty it could easily have been 4 4.

great play from both teams with neat 1 touch football which was worth the entry fee alone.

the hall was packed,the ref did well what more can any of us want.

i fancy leeds will end up top 2 and possible champs,was very impressed with them and they will give some teams a proper hiding.

as for us i thought 2 months ago we were mid table outfit,last night i thought top 5 all day long.

football..............its a funny old game.

I think some people are forgetting we beat Man U, or they think that we played better vs Leeds/Qpr etc.

Just surprised there wasn't a mention lol :)

I think some people are forgetting we beat Man U, or they think that we played better vs Leeds/Qpr etc.

Just surprised there wasn't a mention lol :)

the united game was a one off and can never be measured in my view.

We also had a cracking game against West Brom in the same season at New Year, and a fantastic game after Man U against Spurs. It was definitely a good game, possibly our best performance this season but I think we've got a bit forgetful about just how well we can play. A few seasons back, this would have been pretty much what we'd expect most games.

I think we've got a bit forgetful about just how well we can play. A few seasons back, this would have been pretty much what we'd expect most games.

that should read "how well we could play", theres 2 maybe 3 players left in our team from those days?

impossible to comapre performances im my opinion as they are a completely different bunch of players! this was the best perfromance ive seen THIS team put in!

that should read "how well we could play", theres 2 maybe 3 players left in our team from those days?

impossible to comapre performances im my opinion as they are a completely different bunch of players! this was the best perfromance ive seen THIS team put in!

By "we", I meant us, under Tilly's guidance. Granted the team(s) that got us promotion in successive seasons could regularly play well, it was the first time THAT team had played together so that kind of nullifys your argument. One of our best performances so far this season, if not THE best.

Back