• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best smell

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
What smells in your day to day lives do you love getting a good whiff of?

For me it has to be petrol. Was filling up this morning and made sure I had an extra strong sniff of it.

Good grief Sam ....I hardly dare reply to this post...:o

But I always like a smell of Tar going on a flat roof..

And nice fresh Fish, straight from the shower.......:D

Good grief Sam ....I hardly dare reply to this post...:o

But I always like a smell of Tar going on a flat roof..

And nice fresh Fish, straight from the shower.......:D

I know exactly what you mean, [cough, cough]....... :D

Yep, tar's a good one, for me I also love the smell of creosote on fences as well as strong espresso coffee. Newly mown grass is nice too, although not good for hay-fever sufferers!

I also like permanent marker pens, I just used one at work and it sent me into a state of relaxation from one sniff of that badboy

right, so so far Sam, you like the smell of petrol and marker pens... would you like me to get you some glue!!

New car smell is nice... and you can even get it in a can these days.. ahhh :)

freshly cut grass surely

damn the lot of you.....the green stuff that grows in your garden......bugger...

Freshly cut lawn for avoidance of all doubt :D

OOOOOOOHHHH... Good call, fresh bread... also I like the smell of aircraft, oil and avgas etc...

The first smell of Spring, Lavender on a cool Night ...The smell of Roses. My loves Armpits on a hot day .....Ok forget the last one ..

right, so so far Sam, you like the smell of petrol and marker pens... would you like me to get you some glue!!

New car smell is nice... and you can even get it in a can these days.. ahhh :)

Nah I will pass on the glue! Ive actually got quite a bad headache at the moment, Im wondering if this may be magic maker/petrol related lol.

Yes I second that, new car smell is nice. Not forgetting the smell of the chinese in the air on a sat night esp when you are starving hungry.

Back