• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I feel Bentley has the greatest potential, but Leonard is not that far behind if he can keep his injuries at bay! Woodward I feel not so much. IMO he May just be a conference footballer I feel. Hopefully I can be proven wrong though

Been hearing good things about Chambers, another youth goalkeeper.

Johnny Herd - he's got all the attributes to be a fantastic left back, but his long throw lets him down

Southend very lucky , all the talk early on about needing a goalkeeper,was accurate but Southend have 2 of the best young keepers in the land in Bentley and Chambers, makes for very interesting viewing in coming seasons.I really cannot see Southend being able to hold onto either of them for too long, but hopefully they will get two good paydays and sell on clauses for them.Its how it is im afraid ,as much as im sure we would love to be able to hold onto the good talent we nuture,in our current financial situation its impossible
:sad:

I really like the look of bentley and think he will be a southend number 1 in the next 18 months and hopefully transfers permitting for the next few seasons. Dont know much about chambers but i love the fact the we have players coming through the youth ranks

Chambers has appeared for the Welsh U19's this season.

Is currently on his second loan spell at Bishop Stortford who play in the Blue Square North and picked up several MOTM awards in his first spell with them.

Back