• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bets for the new season

No - but I don't have access to Twitter here...

I haven't been around much the last few years to be fair. My posts are from some time ago! But, I would still like to know if you are enjoying your role.

Ah that's interesting. So if Twitter sin't available at your work, you can't see the embedded tweets on here?

Well, it says - "Only 5% of bets are going on Arsenal to win the #PremierLeague Zero faith in them this season, plenty reckon outside the Top 4 on the cards!"

And work is going fine thanks. Bit more gaming (as opposed to sports) than I'd like, but always good to add strings to one's bow.

Ah that's interesting. So if Twitter sin't available at your work, you can't see the embedded tweets on here?

Well, it says - "Only 5% of bets are going on Arsenal to win the #PremierLeague Zero faith in them this season, plenty reckon outside the Top 4 on the cards!"

And work is going fine thanks. Bit more gaming (as opposed to sports) than I'd like, but always good to add strings to one's bow.

That's correct! Good on you!

Indeed, but having missed all of last season and having cost Forest £5.5m, it'd take £12m to prise him away and I can't see anyone paying that yet.

I can, I think someone like Hull might panic buy at the end of this window tbh. I've got my bet on him but know there is a risk of him getting snapped up. Hoping that after the injury time is taken to monitor him and by Jan Forest will be in a strong league position because of his goal and not cash in because they want to push for promotion. Can see clubs offering silly money though with the new TV deal

This seasons spread bet on Premier total points:
Sun buy 5*41
Hull sell 1*32
Burnley sell 2*34
Boro buy 8*40
Wba sell 4*40
Watford sell 4*39
Swans buy. 6*43
Palace buy 4*45
Stoke buy 6*46
Soton but 4*52
Everton buy 2*55