• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In some respects, Yes, in others lets forget this clown of a Man and move on ; finally!!!

In some respects, Yes, in others lets forget this clown of a Man and move on ; finally!!!

Both Cresswell's and Bolger's red cards were far less defensible than his; I guess some people just like a scapegoat.

Top top player was bilel, wish him all the best:thumbsup:
Off the field, you couldn't have wished for better....on the field he was either a diamond or a liability, trouble was you never knew in advance which he was going to be!

Off the field, you couldn't have wished for better....on the field he was either a diamond or a liability, trouble was you never knew in advance which he was going to be!

I fully agree with you.
I would add though that he had something that we sadly miss right now , the ability to win a match on his own ( hat trick in the 3-0 home win v Barnet ).
A big liability yes , but never dull and a lot of very raw talent.

only saw him once, away vs Gillingham, was head and shoulders above anyone else on the park.... although to be honest, the game was incredibly boring.

Bilels squad position in the African Nations Cup confirmed as they whittled down their 26 to 23. Lets hope the boy gets game time. I remember seeing his debut at Eastbourne and whenever I saw him play afterwards I used to really look forward to games. Good or bad, it was always interesting which is a lot more than can be said about football this year. Saturdays at home feel like punishment at the moment for something I once did.....

Shame. He's lost his place at Rangers so this tournament was his chance to sit in the shop window.

Shame. He's lost his place at Rangers so this tournament was his chance to sit in the shop window.

If he lost his place at Scottish Championship level, maybe he really isn't good enough for anything higher.

Back