• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ms brush

Saga Lout
Well, as some of us thought earlier in the season when it looked like he had cooked his goose, it seems as though the late start to his professional career and being away from home have contributed to some of Bil's antics this season...

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/9680669.Mohsni__I_m_not_crazy__I_am_just_me/

I am really pleased that Sturrock and the club have stuck with him and given him the opportunity to turn things around this year, he seems to have already learnt a lot and he is definately looking more disciplined and more professional recently. Long may it continue!!

It is great to have him back and its no surprise that our return to form happened when he and Freddy came back.

I personally thought he had burnt all his bridges and as long as he continues as he has been then everybody wins.

Do wonder how he will react should we start struggling on the pitch again, easier to keep a calm head when we are winning.

Very honest, frank interview from him, refreshing to see that from a footballer. Keeping him has turned out to be a very good decision by the club and I've definitely noticed an improvement in his temper since he returned to the team. He's beginning to channel his passion and aggression in the right way. He's still work in progress, and I'm sure there'll be a few more incidents next season if he stays. If he won Player of the Month and scored the goal that got us promotion on Saturday, it would be a great end to what has been some story.

Last edited:
quick question on mohsni, is he in the frame for legend status? im 30 years in with the blues and can not recall too many 'characters' like him, if any. Im not suggesting that hes a legend for footballing reasons i.e. david crown but more for the persona of Mohsni

quick question on mohsni, is he in the frame for legend status? im 30 years in with the blues and can not recall too many 'characters' like him, if any. Im not suggesting that hes a legend for footballing reasons i.e. david crown but more for the persona of Mohsni

Legend is a word banded round to often for my mind. Real legends serve the club for seasons. People like Webb, Tilly,Powell and Forbes.

i feel almost guilty for wanting him out earlier in the season

Sorry Bil, you were right and i was wrong .. congratulations on your form and please keep it going till promotion is sealed

I really believed that we had seen the last of Bilel following the Morecambe game. I'm surprised and delighted that he has stayed and like everyone else, thankful for the contribution he has made to the team. This does not mean, however, that the problems he has have gone away and I think that he will have to continue struggling with himself in order to control his behaviour and channel his agression in positive ways. For me, one of the most interesting thing in the article is the fact that he believes he has done nothing wrong and as he says "I have no regrets about anything I have done this season because they have all been my choices." Therefore if he has done nothing wrong, there is no need to modify his behaviour
..............so, what has changed???
Possibly two things. Firstly, Bilel appears to be better understanding and accepting himself as a person. His education in football is perhaps being paralleled by the by the even more important and dramatic development of Bilel as a person. Equally and as important, perhaps his team mates have become more accepting of Bilel the person, not just Bilel the footballer.
I would be interested if Devon could make a comment on the article, I'm sure that he would be able to express his views with a bit more competence than I've been able to do.

I really believed that we had seen the last of Bilel following the Morecambe game. I'm surprised and delighted that he has stayed and like everyone else, thankful for the contribution he has made to the team. This does not mean, however, that the problems he has have gone away and I think that he will have to continue struggling with himself in order to control his behaviour and channel his agression in positive ways. For me, one of the most interesting thing in the article is the fact that he believes he has done nothing wrong and as he says "I have no regrets about anything I have done this season because they have all been my choices." Therefore if he has done nothing wrong, there is no need to modify his behaviour
..............so, what has changed???
Possibly two things. Firstly, Bilel appears to be better understanding and accepting himself as a person. His education in football is perhaps being paralleled by the by the even more important and dramatic development of Bilel as a person. Equally and as important, perhaps his team mates have become more accepting of Bilel the person, not just Bilel the footballer.
I would be interested if Devon could make a comment on the article, I'm sure that he would be able to express his views with a bit more competence than I've been able to do.

Where does he say that he has done nothing wrong?
All he said was that he has no regrets as he has made the choices. Not the same thing at all.
[video=youtube;hXDLenRcOcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDLenRcOcs[/video]

Legend is a word banded round to often for my mind. Real legends serve the club for seasons. People like Webb, Tilly,Powell and Forbes.

Agreed.

Mohsni is a character but a long way from being a legend.

Real legends stay at the club whatever the circumstances, they never leave. Like Matt Patterson.

Now if we go through the play offs and Mohsni scores in the final then he will be in the same legendary club as Jupp.

Where does he say that he has done nothing wrong?
All he said was that he has no regrets as he has made the choices. Not the same thing at all.
[video=youtube;hXDLenRcOcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDLenRcOcs[/video]

Yes, I stand corrected, rather rushed this morning as I didn't have the time to give to get drawn into a long, time consuming post. I don't think it alters greatly the points I wanted to make. I have no regrets, like Piaf..........Sarkozy............

Back