• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Birmingham

Most amusing result of the FA Cup so far happened tonight as Liverpool walloped Birmingham 7-0. At St. Andrews.
laugh.gif

How humilating. And they're going down as well.

Just got home from watching game down the local. Dont think ive ever seen such a one sided game. Birmingham were terrible, they should all be embarrassed of the way they played. I reckon steve bruce will get sacked in morning. Cant believe crouch scored not once but twice................
biggrin.gif

don't forget Stenhousmuir also won 7-0 last night beating East Sterling
biggrin.gif

Birmingham 0 - 3 Southend on Opening game of the season on Aug 5th in Championship on SKY Live & Bruce get the sack on Sunday morning
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Mar. 21 2006,22:11)]Most amusing result of the FA Cup so far happened tonight as Liverpool walloped Birmingham 7-0. At St. Andrews.
laugh.gif

BBC Boards

Some person predicted that they would win and the times are very close

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Mar. 22 2006,16:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Mar. 21 2006,22:11)]Most amusing result of the FA Cup so far happened tonight as Liverpool walloped Birmingham 7-0. At St. Andrews.
laugh.gif

BBC Boards

Some person predicted that they would win and the times are very close
Maybe it was Steve Bruce!

laugh.gif

Shame it's not 2 legs. It would be interesting to see how Brum would manage the fact that 'Pool had the away goal!
biggrin.gif

Ohh I'm full of mischief, me!

If Birmingham do go down I'd fancy our chances of going right through the Championship if that's what we'll be up against.

Back