• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a disappointing performance. Poor team selection was partly to blame, but Crewe were impressive and hardly needed to get out of second gear to beat us. We should have done better than that. The substitutions should have been made as soon as Crewe got their second goal. I'll bet PB wishes he'd let PS manage the team on the day now........

Some pretty poor decisions by our new manager today imho. However I've felt far more upset at league losses this year, but I did think that a decent performance here could do wonders for continued support from some of the "glory hunters" so despised by some.

Well from 4,500 miles away that seemed a bizarre team selection lacking in any creativity or movement in midfield and until Reeves came on the tactics made Luggy's hoofball look sophisticated.

We looked like we had a Pub Player at left back and IMHO should have started with Phillips alongside Cresswell with Prosser at left back.

Hope everyone had a great day out even though the performance didn't match the hope.

At least I got to see the whole 90 minutes Sky coverage though I would have loved to have been there.

Also watched it on Sky from here. Would have loved to have been there. However, after Luggy was treated the way he was at the end. The final lost some of it's appeal for me.

Have watched a couple of Phil Brown interviews and get the sense that his heart was not in it and is not the man to take us forward. He's only at Roots Hall because he has to be at Roots Hall.

Phil brown owes us promotion for that shoddy team selection that ruined our day...

Always looked over Ron martins failures on the financial side etc...but he has ****ed me off with the sacking of sturrock at a bad time.

I will excuse browns selection of barker, he was poor mind...Moshni had a shocker...

The thing that got me was that straker was our best outlet in the first half, he got a lot of the ball, but he couldn't do anything with it, why? Because he is a defender...

Seeing the way we played once 2 down makes me wish we tried and match them from the start.

Back