• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues keeping tabs on Grays hot-shot Dumaka

When those 2 slaughtered us it was a league cup tie.The great Cyrille Regis scored a hat trick on his debut and carried on scoring in the top division as soon as he arrived at WBA from Wealdstone.

Sorry!Iseem to have Wealdstone on the brain- that should have read Hayes,of course!

There's always one essential piece of information when considering the potential of a young player,but nobody has stated it on this thread and the hopeless Echo (it tells us Brown is 54) fails in this respect,of course-how old is he??

Im almost Certain that he is 21.

I reckon Brown might be off to Welling United tonight to watch him in there FA cup replay against Dumebi's side Grays.

I know some people don't like his commentating but in terms of playing then consider Andy Townsend who went from non-league to the top division and captaining his team at the World Cup finals. That's quite a few steps up - in fact that's quite a few flights of steps up. :omg:

Jamie Vardy went from Conference to Championship
Les Ferdinand from Hayes to QPR?

I unfortunately remember him scoring an absolute screamer for Brentford against us at the Hall.

Hull signed a couple in recent years when they were in the prem. Greg Luer who played tonight in the League Cup from Burgess Hill and Jahraldo-Martin from Dulwich Hamlet.

DJ Campbell made it from Isthmian Prem to Premier League in 25 League games......
Good shout.

I unfortunately remember him scoring an absolute screamer for Brentford against us at the Hall.
Yeah that was an incredible goal. Keeper cleared it, he seemed to bring it down on his knee from over his shoulder and unleashed an incredible volley from 35yards. At least, that's how I remember it!

We were 4-0 up at the time though, so it was easy to appreciate what a good strike it was, in the same way that it's easier to clap the away fans attendance figure when it's read out when we're winning

Good shout.

Yeah that was an incredible goal. Keeper cleared it, he seemed to bring it down on his knee from over his shoulder and unleashed an incredible volley from 35yards. At least, that's how I remember it!

It really was a tasty goal wasnt it!!... I was pretty much in line with him when he volleyed it.
It was one of my rare visits to the East stand for that game, and either more rare that I clapped him when he scored that goal. (I want to add though, I wasnt alone, others around me did the same, although I refused to stand to applaud it).

Back