• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm sure a thread has been done like this in the past but I can't find one so I'll just start a new one. I'm away at the moment so will be missing the game tomorrow and won't even get the commentary because it's not on the BBC website so I'm considering Blues Player - is it any good/worth the money? I see it on the club website sometimes but never really pay much attention, how often do they out up the whole match as opposed to just highlights?

thanks

Last edited:
Been a Blues player subscriber for a couple of sesons now .As its been said it is very hit and miss .I wont pay for the season all at once .I PAY MONTH TO MONTH to many times I either have lose the commentary or some how managed to get that other team from Essex which did not please me . So yes go ahead and book blues world but only do it for a month to start with .

It's works most of the time- fails occasionally which is annoying but to be fair for the money it means you can listen to every game- I used it to not miss again when I was in Dubai

if you accept it's the internet an inherently not 100% guaranteed to work like the radio it's fine. Maybe you will have 4-5 games max where it doesn't work for part of the game- but the alternative is... Well never leave Essex

I've had Blues Player for about six seasons now and I can echo the comments from above. There occasions where it doesn't work properly. Though when it does there's about a 30 second delay, which makes it interesting if you're here on the Zone at the time as you will find out if there's been a goal scored before you hear it on Blues Player.

I'll be listening in tonight to the game.

UTB :happy:

Thanks everyone - got it for a month so I'll see how it goes. Pretty cool you can watch highlights of any game since 2009/10 season on it - just watched a hilarious own goal from a game a couple of years ago against port vale when I was ball boy

Thanks everyone - got it for a month so I'll see how it goes. Pretty cool you can watch highlights of any game since 2009/10 season on it - just watched a hilarious own goal from a game a couple of years ago against port vale when I was ball boy

For what it's worth my user name gets me into all Player links on Football League club sites that I have so far tried. Haven't tried Prem clubs yet.

Back