• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I do like Pross but I think he should have taken the move this summer. As unless all the other 4 get injured or suspended all at the same time, I can't see him getting a whole lot of game time. The only game he's started this season Bolger was injured, Thompson wasn't signed on and Rea was still at Brighton, all 3 are well ahead of him in the pecking order.
We were told that Brown Blocked the move.So whether he should have taken the opportunity, wasn't an option
This lad definitely divides opinions on here

I am in the camp that happens to think Prosser is a good player and one that has continued to develop, Seen him play exceptionally well at left back as well ( MOM for me on one occasion ) so flexibility there! He has been terribly unlucky with injuries and there timing though.
Nevertheless agree with the current sentiment about the natural order and why change what's working well. My preference though is for Barratt and Bolger, who looked exceptional strong together with the latter improving by leaps alongside the main experienced man, until his injury that is. I like Rea but see him as steady, slightly better on the ball than Bolger, but no way near as commanding as Bolger was becoming.
It seems we are in a great position of strength as Thompson and Bolger return to fitness, with 5 centre backs competing for 2 places. Rather better than 3 forwards for two spots ratio?!
One last thing casting back I noted that last season Thompson was our 6th best player in terms of appearances , ?27, and again was gaining more praise on here for good performances, until that shoulder injury. Good point about giving the others a go in cup competitions, but what a strong position we are in now folks , as the injury boys come back to compete, brilliant!

Back