• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I must be in the minority, having never eaten with the players! Nearest i've been to that is a half time chocolate bar in the East Greens!

I keep thinking this over, and I've decided that my world will not stop turning through not eating with players.

There are some pretty razor sharp mods round here at the moment. I'm not even getting the chance to read stuff before it's nuked.

We had a choice of Chicken, Gravy mash and vegetables or Pasta with Salmon. I went for the Pasta and Salmon and it was delicious! Sat with Phil and had a lovely chat! A good day!

We had a choice of Chicken, Gravy mash and vegetables or Pasta with Salmon. I went for the Pasta and Salmon and it was delicious! Sat with Phil and had a lovely chat! A good day!
We went to this a couple of years ago and had a brilliant day. My daughter got to beat the players at pool while we sat and chatted with Phil and GC.
It is a great prize (Blues Lottery) but I was surprised it was only the third prize. Apparently the take up rate is not that high!!

Iwas watching Dave Mooney, Cian Bolger and Gary Deegan playing pool and one game with Phil Brown.

No transfer gossip im afraid. Thompson is still training but no news on a contract yet. I asked Phil where we will finish this year and he said 1st.

Everyone seemed really friendly especially Deegan who was lovely to speak to but frightening too!

We went to this a couple of years ago and had a brilliant day. My daughter got to beat the players at pool while we sat and chatted with Phil and GC.
It is a great prize (Blues Lottery) but I was surprised it was only the third prize. Apparently the take up rate is not that high!!
I have won it twice, haven't been down there yet , must sort one out...

Back