• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Boreham Wood (A)

Doubtful even at say £5-£10 a head that many more would attend a B’wood home game. There is (and always has been) very little local interest in the club.

Unsure when tickets go off sale, but I have a single spare adult ticket if anybody needs one tomorrow.

Anyone know how many we have sold for this? Being as it’s beeen rearranged for the second time kind of lost track.

I’m assuming the tickets for the original fixture in December are still valid?

Anyone know how many we have sold for this? Being as it’s beeen rearranged for the second time kind of lost track.

I’m assuming the tickets for the original fixture in December are still valid?
Ah I'm hoping so too, still got mine from original, would assume are still valid

I've got one adult and one over 65 tickets that I cannot use because of a funeral and Boreham Wood refuse to refund. They cost £38. Yours for £20
I’ve got 2 adult tickets and can’t go as I’m on paternity leave. What did they say? Surely we’re legally entitled to a refund as we bought for a different date?

I’ve got 2 adult tickets and can’t go as I’m on paternity leave. What did they say? Surely we’re legally entitled to a refund as we bought for a different date?
Surely if you’re on paternity leave that means you CAN go? 😉

Congratulations on the arrival of the new little shrimper!

They said there was a time limit and my aunt had the temerity (my words) to die outside that time limit. She was 96 and had a tremendous innings by the way. They absolutely refused to bend. Another reason I want to stuff them.

I got refunds for our two when it was last postponed but I think in their Postponement notice and T&Cs it stipulated that you had to apply within 30 days of the notice. Like most lower league clubs they are serial tight arses.

Back