• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why waste ammunition on yesterday men and those of little account. Go for the Albino, much better value.

Shame Labour have yesterdays man as their leader. Whilst Compo focuses on CND, Boris is smart enough to see that there will be 4 million UKIP votes (15%) up for grabs whatever the outcome of the EU referendum.

Trump and Boris will win because they have zero opposition. Perhaps the worlds lefties need to put up better policies and better leaders if they ever want to be taken seriously, rather than the tried, tested and failed vote for us because they are the nasty party.

At the moment even if you did use a bullet on Boris, the Tories could elect Rolf Harris as their leader and still win the next GE

Shame Labour have yesterdays man as their leader. Whilst Compo focuses on CND, Boris is smart enough to see that there will be 4 million UKIP votes (15%) up for grabs whatever the outcome of the EU referendum.

Trump and Boris will win because they have zero opposition. Perhaps the worlds lefties need to put up better policies and better leaders if they ever want to be taken seriously, rather than the tried, tested and failed vote for us because they are the nasty party.

At the moment even if you did use a bullet on Boris, the Tories could elect Rolf Harris as their leader and still win the next GE

Very true

The people's party AKA loony Labour stooped to a brand new low,Sadiq Khan's aide posted online his thoughts on homosexuals and others,truly shocking rant,funny thing is the lefties on here have not even mentioned it.:stunned:

Very true

The people's party AKA loony Labour stooped to a brand new low,Sadiq Khan's aide posted online his thoughts on homosexuals and others,truly shocking rant,funny thing is the lefties on here have not even mentioned it.:stunned:

I believe its called 'Rotherham syndrome'.....Something that is impossible to defend even with blind political stupidity or insults, must not be mentioned at all costs.

I don't have an interest in who currently leads the Labour Party so your comment on him is wasted on me I'm afraid.

As for Boris and Trump, only time will tell if they achieve their ultimate goals. It's not looking very clever for Trump at the moment now that the rally riots have started. Boris is a devious sort of bloke in my view and will do whatever he can to grab a bit more power and support. If he is your idea of a good leader, then fine. He's not for me.

UKIP voters amounted to one MP (now estranged) so if that is what Boris aspires to then he should go for it.

Very true

The guy posted up some offensive comments in 2012 and when they came to light this week he was out of his post within 24 hours. The loony left probably didn't want to brag about Labour efficiently dealing with an undesirable, we were happy to let it be as he was idendified and was then gone.

The guy posted up some offensive comments in 2012 and when they came to light this week he was out of his post within 24 hours. The loony left probably didn't want to brag about Labour efficiently dealing with an undesirable, we were happy to let it be as he was idendified and was then gone.

If you'd put Salar in a UKIP tie, Mrs B would be defending his right to free speech.

I believe its called 'Rotherham syndrome'.....Something that is impossible to defend even with blind political stupidity or insults, must not be mentioned at all costs.

Khan's chum has bizarre bigoted views yet he would be the first moaning if somebody slated his religion .
Yep the Rotherham scandal has not been mentioned very much,imagine if the Tories had been involved,this board would have melted.
Another spectacular Labour own goal.

Delightful

Hmm it took LL 3 year's to discover the tweets ,explains plenty really.

Khan's chum has bizarre bigoted views yet he would be the first moaning if somebody slated his religion .
Yep the Rotherham scandal has not been mentioned very much,imagine if the Tories had been involved,this board would have melted.
Another spectacular Labour own goal.

Delightful
There was a whole thread on Rotherham. No one else feels the need to keep opening new threads on (Oscars!) subjects that already have one. If you want to start going over old ground again and scare more posters off then give it a whirl.

UKIP voters amounted to one MP (now estranged) so if that is what Boris aspires to then he should go for it.

Still 4 million voters. That's more than the whole ethnic minority and Gay voters added together.

Which of course begs the question why aren't UKIP families more represented on the BBC. I'd like to see a nice UKIP couple renovating a house or perhaps a new sit-com showing UKIP voters in a positive way rather than those dated stereotypes some bigoted people only see.

Still 4 million voters. That's more than the whole ethnic minority and Gay voters added together.

Which of course begs the question why aren't UKIP families more represented on the BBC. I'd like to see a nice UKIP couple renovating a house or perhaps a new sit-com showing UKIP voters in a positive way rather than those dated stereotypes some bigoted people only see.
I think your first point answers your last question - which is efficient.

Short memory bloke,

Ed standing before the edstone and who can ever forget the bacon sandwich moment.

I don't have a short memory, ever leader/ MP will have a moment they wish to forget

Call me Dave and the Pigs Head
Nick Clegg I will not increase Student fees
Farage I 'll not be leader if I do not win a seat in parliament

its just you always seem an angry person in everything you write on here, whether sport, Southend, politics, life's far too short to be a moaning minx and I do wonder if you are someone who is not a real person, but a wind up cyber warrior poster or someone who is invented to cause a reaction

UTS

I don't have a short memory, ever leader/ MP will have a moment they wish to forget

Call me Dave and the Pigs Head
Nick Clegg I will not increase Student fees
Farage I 'll not be leader if I do not win a seat in parliament

its just you always seem an angry person in everything you write on here, whether sport, Southend, politics, life's far too short to be a moaning minx and I do wonder if you are someone who is not a real person, but a wind up cyber warrior poster or someone who is invented to cause a reaction

UTS

Bit deep for me.

Back