• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Boston

Loyal Supporter of SUFC

Do they still have that little black winger playing for them on the left? He is quick skillful and dangerous to opposition defences.

I can't think of his name...

Should be a good game, wonder if they will bring there big flag, pride of lincolnshire...

where is everyone going to after the game? Tots, Spread?...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Loyal Supporter of SUFC @ Oct. 06 2004,17:22)]Should be a good game, wonder if they will bring there big flag, pride of lincolnshire...
Surely that'd be their "Pride of Bostonshire" flag?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Oct. 06 2004,18:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Loyal Supporter of SUFC @ Oct. 06 2004,17:22)]Should be a good game, wonder if they will bring there big flag, pride of lincolnshire...
rock.gif
nope! pride of lincoln i believe they have on their flags!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Loyal Supporter of SUFC @ Oct. 06 2004,17:27)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
Not last season they didn't

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Oct. 06 2004,18:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Loyal Supporter of SUFC @ Oct. 06 2004,17:27)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
Not last season they didn't

wink.gif
i think they did!

laugh.gif

Sorry, I knew it was pride of Bostonshire and it's taken an hour to find the damn thing.

Very impressive flag and I hope they bring it down Friday night.

yes it looks they have 3 big flags, be nice to seem the. At col u and other local away games, I have seen a couple of good southend united flags about. I have ordered one with sufc in the corners and one team in essex in the middle. Im waiting to see JS flag as I didnt see it at Cardiff.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Shrimp @ Oct. 06 2004,19:50)]Very impressive flag and I hope they bring it down Friday night.
I couldnt give a flyin' monkey sh*t what flag they bring! I just hope they bring a team that we're gonna thrash!
biggrin.gif

Look out for OS' flag on the south upper towards the East stand corner!

It will be there hanging in all it's glory in place of Mr and Mrs Overseas shrimper!

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper JK @ Oct. 06 2004,21:14)]
I couldnt give a flyin' monkey sh*t what flag they bring! I just hope they bring a team that we're gonna thrash!
ghostface.gif

This topic wasn't about the team.....was it?

If we want to talk about flags then we'll talk about flags.
If we want to talk about the team trashing Boston, then we'll talk about that on the reletive subject.

Sorry to upset you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Oct. 06 2004,22:32)]Look out for OS' flag on the south upper towards the East stand corner!

It will be there hanging in all it's glory in place of Mr and Mrs Overseas shrimper!

cool.gif
Errr... I know that there is a little fraternal rivalry here, but why would you want to hang Mr. and Mrs. OS Shrimper on the South Upper East Stand Corner in the first place?

rock.gif

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Oct. 06 2004,22:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Oct. 06 2004,22:32)]Look out for OS' flag on the south upper towards the East stand corner!

cool.gif
Errr... I know that there is a little fraternal rivalry here, but why would you want to hang Mr. and Mrs. OS Shrimper on the South Upper East Stand Corner in the first place?

rock.gif

tounge.gif
Save me having to keep texting him the bloody updates of the game!!!!

wink.gif

'Bostonshire' flag should be there by all accounts, at 40x20' it should fill up a few of them empty seats to the right of the goal looking towards your end.

For those interested, it cost £850 plus £150 for fire retarding (in case oppo fans nick it and decide to torch it!), and was paid for by some fans and local businesses.

It is a b******d to fold up and carry, especially when wet as we found out at Brighton one wet Tuesday night last year, when it drizzled all night and flag was too heavy to carry back to the car which was parked about 2 miles away!

Whilst folding it up in the middle of Yeovil town centre earlier this season a pub landlord came rushing out of his pub and warned us that the helicopter site 'is 2 miles north of here and we'll having helicopters trying to land here if you don't fold it up pretty soon!'

Anyway, post-Gazza, here's to an easy trip down on Fri, (no roadworks or stuff please), and a good game - our away form needs improving fast if we are to build on our solid home record, and have a go at the play offs, so fingers crossed we can nick a one nil, but if not will be more than happy with a point- to be honest it's brilliant not to be fighting relegation and giving some of you 'big' boys a run for your money.

Cheers all....
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Oct. 06 2004,22:47)]
[b said:
[b said:

cool.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
Ah! Of course. What a nuisance big brothers are (I speak from years of bitter experience).

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 06 2004,22:51)]to be honest it's brilliant not to be fighting relegation and giving some of you 'big' boys a run for your money.

Cheers all....  
smile.gif
"Big" boys..... Blimey, we are going up in the world....
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Oct. 07 2004,00:19)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

cool.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
Ah! Of course. What a nuisance big brothers are (I speak from years of bitter experience).

biggrin.gif
True. But I guess if it was'nt for him I would'nt be attending the Hall myself!

Not sure if thats a good or bad thing really!

biggrin.gif

Anyway, Boston flag is WELL impressive.

Hope you have a good journey down S Q.

But NOT such a happy one back!

tounge.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

cool.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
Oi, you hardly ever have to text me updates because I listen to the wonderful (cough) Blues World commentary!

This Friday I am asking you to keep me updated because Mrs. OS has a gig I am required to attend!
sad.gif

Bloody little brothers... always whinging!

tounge.gif

Hope the flag looks splendid from the South Upper!

biggrin.gif

Back