• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Boston

Vange/West Country, wont be back in Essex in time......

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
The Spanish Shrimpers won't be ... part-timers ..

Yeah... bloody deygo lovers!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 11 2005,21:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
The Spanish Shrimpers won't be ... part-timers ..

Yeah... bloody deygo lovers!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
** sigh **

Maybe, but Diego is a good mate of ours ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Jan. 11 2005,22:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Vange/West Country, wont be back in Essex in time......

The games up at Boston though....

wink.gif
I know, but I dont fancy carrying my bags to a footie game before hand
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 11 2005,23:05)]wimp!
tounge.gif
You pick me up from Cheltenham and u can carry my bags around for me all night then?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Jan. 11 2005,17:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Jan. 11 2005,16:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SuperShrimper @ Jan. 11 2005,16:18)]Yep me and the old man travelling up, but no room im afraid Lee, seems as though my insurance runs out today and so weve got to take the van
sad.gif
sod ya then.

cheers for letting me know anyway. Looks like I'll be listening to BBC Essex  
sad.gif
Get the coach!!
sadly the coach doesn't do pick ups from London - which is something I feel the Trust should look at in the future?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Jan. 12 2005,08:22)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SuperShrimper @ Jan. 11 2005,16:18)]Yep me and the old man travelling up, but no room im afraid Lee, seems as though my insurance runs out today and so weve got to take the van
sad.gif
sod ya then.

sad.gif
Get the coach!!
sadly the coach doesn't do pick ups from London - which is something I feel the Trust should look at in the future?  
rock.gif
Leave at lunchtime and catch it from one of their normal drop offs

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Jan. 11 2005,22:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Vange/West Country, wont be back in Essex in time......

The games up at Boston though....

wink.gif
How long is the flight to Boston?

Where do you fly from?

Will I be back in time for work tomorrow?

Sadly, this Lufbra shrimper is staring a thte prospect of a night in revising, a night in doing coursework or the off-chance of a cheeky few down the Union.

All are welcome.

Hypothetically, though, if I didn't have work on, would there be any chance of the coach stopping by Lufbra for any Yorkshire/Durham/Lincolnshire/Bostonshire games?

It's only just off the M1

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Jan. 12 2005,09:00)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
sad.gif
sod ya then.

sad.gif
Get the coach!!
rock.gif
Leave at lunchtime
can you write a sick note for me?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Jan. 12 2005,08:22)]sadly the coach doesn't do pick ups from London - which is something I feel the Trust should look at in the future?  
rock.gif
I like that idea Lee, that'd be very interesting indeed....

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
sad.gif
sod ya then.

sad.gif
Get the coach!!
rock.gif
I'd be a bit fed up if I had to make a stop in London if I was travelling from Southend to wherever.

What might be a good idea though is for the coach to offer one way trips (at a reduced price) from the game back to Southend. If you work in London you can leave work early, have a few beers on the train on the way to the match and then sleep on the coach on the way home.

What do people think the scoreline will be...?

I'd be happy with a draw... 0-0 or 1-1 would do me fine. They're unbeaten on their patch, and Nathan Abbey's a damn good keeper.

Thoughts?

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Jan. 12 2005,11:03)]Or do a pick up at Upminster train station. I believe thats been done in the past.
if you mean for the coaches Shags that's a great idea.One for Beaver and Chris Berry to ponder over.........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Jan. 12 2005,11:03)]Or do a pick up at Upminster train station. I believe thats been done in the past.
Only when it's been really popular. It's all about demand and supply.

Back