• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Boycott the Beauty Cup!!!

MrB

Life President
Long deliberation went into the format for the next Totty Cup and suddenly an imposter appears! With the Oceanic qualifiers due to begin this week any results garnered in this latest incarnation should be dismissed quicker then England's middle order!

PIRACY IS A CRIME!

Ooops, sorry Mr B! I didn't even look, I just assumed it was you.

Peter Pan still gets my thanks for giving me 20mins procrastination material!

We have deleted the threads on this as we have received several complaints regarding overkill and clogging up the board ...Irish Shrimper has already got a competition in place starting soon .....No disrespect to Peter Pan who I have Emailed and at another time we would not have had a problem with it ..

Cheers.

John/Ken/James.

MtS is most annoyed as he was putting together a new competition "Clever Birds in Wigs" or as it's better known "Female Law Person of the Year" :D

*has terrifying thought of cherie blair in swimwear* :eek: :eek: :eek:

*has terrifying thought of cherie blair in swimwear* :eek: :eek: :eek:

cheriblairBIG060806_600x600.jpg

No need to thank me ;)

:D

Back