• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This is what you get for starting with a negative line up - 3 defensive midfielders and one up front is ridiculous :angry:

Also, I don't think Barrett is good enough in a back 4 at the moment; would prefer a Bolger and Thommo partnership, keep getting fed up with this left and right footed pairing talk, these are professional footballers and should be quite capable of using boot feet!!!

I know we're 7th but I really don't believe we're a play-off team, maybe next year with additions but I think we're too weak.

A little brighter than the Scunthorpe match, but not much. Still 7th though, so nil desperandum yet.

This is what you get for starting with a negative line up - 3 defensive midfielders and one up front is ridiculous :angry:

Also, I don't think Barrett is good enough in a back 4 at the moment; would prefer a Bolger and Thommo partnership, keep getting fed up with this left and right footed pairing talk, these are professional footballers and should be quite capable of using boot feet!!!
We all know it, plus we need forwards being allowed to make forward runs and get themselves in the box.
So looking forward to us being shown on Sky, with another load of changes. It is Brown dross, after his 150th game, maybe he should have a couple of games out and leave it to Coughlan.

Been saying for ages,

We ain't playing super teams yet Phil goes for defensive crap which alway's fails.
Poor stuff Phil.

How bad are we at defending corners every single corner it's a scramble, I think it's going to be a long run in for us but atleast we have the points in the bank

We're clearly not consistent enough at the moment to finish in the play-offs but to still be in 7th with plenty of games to go and be chasing Millwall who lost at home to Scunny tonight puts things into perspective a little ... plenty to play for and PB won't be giving up yet I'm sure!

I know we're 7th but I really don't believe we're a play-off team, maybe next year with additions but I think we're too weak.

Hit the nail on the head!. If by a complete fluke we went up, we are a weaker team than going up in 2006, hav'nt a pot to p*** in, and would come straight back down with less points than last time.
We all crave success, but it wont be this season.

How bad are we at defending corners every single corner it's a scramble, I think it's going to be a long run in for us but atleast we have the points in the bank

Fed up with corners,when it's ours it's headed away and when it's opposition they mostly get a head to it first!!!:angry:

Oh well 2-0 loss and the only good thing is Bentley is still in good form, could of been worse if not for some good saves again.

I assume that's said with a certain amount of irony?

Strange how poor we've been since Lenny's been sidelined :whistling:

i thought that especially as we were brilliant when he was in the side against Millwall, Doncaster and Swindon. Perhaps we will always lose a few after beating Colchester!

Back