• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Bradford City vs Southend United

Glad to know we have company in listening to Theo again and again. Tried logging in on a different browser, that didn't work either.

So if I had been down in Swanage, like I was last weekend and will be next weekend, I would probably still have heard Kelmans goal over and over again. Not a bad thing, but I would have preferred to have heard Humphrys' two goals.

Last edited:
Wow, I was hoping for an improved performance and perhaps a win but I didn't see 4-0 coming!

Well done CP and the lads, especially Humphrys, what a debut :Happy:

Just been talking with my mate in Oldham who gave me the inside track on humphys and I think the club have done really well getting him. He had offers from Bristol rovers and Shrewsbury. He fell out with the boss at scunthorpe for wanting to come off when he felt his hamstring. He was completely sold by working for Powell and it sounds like Powell believes he is better than this level and expects him to get a move before long.

Hopefully not for a while yet - I expect Fulham have secured a good sell on clause.

How did Hart look? An improvement on Hendre?

Would be harsh to overly criticise the lad on his debut, especially after a win like that. However, he looked VERY nervous to me. He really struggled in the first half, but did set up Mantom for his goal. Definitely got better as the game went on, pretty decent second half.

Lol, apparently we had 7 shots in target compared to Bradford's 0 in the first half. 3 on target of which we scored two! I took offence to your overly positive (as I saw it) post last week OBD! I hope you continue proving me wrong!

Positivity and vision. The key to success. Love it! LESSSSSSSS DO THE LUTON NEXT WEEK N ALL.

I'm happy to take back what I said about the formation. Will be interesting to see whether he sticks with that at home

Back