• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alrounce

Schoolboy
Has anybody else had trouble getting a refund for pre purchased Bradford ticket. After the disappointing long trip to Bradford last Saturday and knowing I will not be going on a probable Tuesday to replayed game I have attempted to get a refund twice this week at our ticket office. Nothing doing they are awaiting ok from Bradford!
I have phoned Bradford ticket office and they are just as bad, saying they do not know when refunds will be made.As usual get your money, no game played and appears no refunds.

Has anybody else had trouble getting a refund for pre purchased Bradford ticket. After the disappointing long trip to Bradford last Saturday and knowing I will not be going on a probable Tuesday to replayed game I have attempted to get a refund twice this week at our ticket office. Nothing doing they are awaiting ok from Bradford!
I have phoned Bradford ticket office and they are just as bad, saying they do not know when refunds will be made.As usual get your money, no game played and appears no refunds.

If a match is not played and you can't make the re-arranged game, you are entitled to a refund.

When a match starts, it gets more complicated.

Yes one of those that made the long trip north.
Have spoken to Blues office twice and told" We know Nuffink"
Decided to ring Bradford and spoke to a very nice guy in the ticketing Office who said the ticket would be valid for the rematch.
However when I said that I was unlikely to make a Tuesday evening match he said they would give a full refund if I sent the ticket back to them. When doing this you can either give bank account details so they can pay the refund direct into your account or a telephone number so they can call you and arrange the refund into your account over the phone.
So I am sending my ticket off tonight and look forward to the refund when they call me.
Address is
Bradford City Football Club
Ticketing Office
Coral Windows Stadium
Valley Parade
Bradford
BD8 7DY

Good luck and looking for a 2.1 victory tonight with Mr Hunt getting one of them

If you're sending your ticket back, I would suggest taking a copy of it and asking for proof of posting at the post office. At this time of year, I reckon it's better to be safe than sorry.

If a match is not played and you can't make the re-arranged game, you are entitled to a refund.

When a match starts, it gets more complicated.

As the match, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't been rearranged i would assume they are holding ticket money until a date is set and a refund is requested - in that order.

They could be arguing that until a firm date is set no one knows their availability.

As the match, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't been rearranged i would assume they are holding ticket money until a date is set and a refund is requested - in that order.

They could be arguing that until a firm date is set no one knows their availability.

Yes - that is my situation. I can't say if I will be going or not because we don't know when the game will be. Just make sure you put the ticket in a safe place as I have - the biscuit tin in the kitchen wall cupboard.

Hash tag: Don'teattheticketthough

Further to my post above regarding Bradford match refund, just to advise that Bradford City rang me today and arranged refund into my bank account.

Back