• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bramble

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Yes, it's true folks... God is wanted by Forest. Apparently he is seen as a potential replacement for Marlon King and/or David Johnson.

Sources "close to the club" have confirmed their interest...

Is this possibly true (I really would be amazed) or a rumour to big Tes up so that we offer him a new deal?

i find it shocking that a side as big as forest are looking at gumbo

i hardly think he'll fire them into the championship

Next thing you'll be telling me is a Championship side were once trying to steal Michael Husbands from under our nose!

That could be interesting if it does happen, Gary Megson would have him backflipping through flaming hoops!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ June 01 2005,13:25)]Is this possibly true (I really would be amazed) or a rumour to big Tes up so that we offer him a new deal?
If you cash your mind back, would be no more amazing than when Jason Lee went to Forest for £250k! Money for old rope
biggrin.gif

I imagine its mainly his agent raising his profile, but it wouldn't be that surprising if there was an element of truth in it.

Most of us recognise that Bramble has potential (although there are a few still in denial). I've repeatedly said that there will be managers willing to take a gamble on that potential. Its not as if Tes has a string of clubs who have all rejected him. He's been at one club throughout his professional career. After 4 years things have started to go a bit stale, but there will be plenty of teams out there willing to believe he will fulfill some of his potential.

I have a feeling that he would be scoring goals week in week out if he was to move to forest. Just one of those things that always seems to happen!!

Back