• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brexit negotiations thread

What you should have learnt by now is that your feeble attempts to shut down debate on this topic won't work with me.

1. That is exactly my point:hilarious: You don't and can't debate. All you seem able to do is post countless links to other peoples arguments and opinions and to add, far from wanting close down debate I wholeheartedly encourage it. Hence my earlier post regarding Callan and Lord Football keeping it real and informative with their first hand knowledge of the subject matter.

2. Links, especially yours, are pointless if directed at me. I don't click them. I do my own research :winking:

3. My 'Comrade' remark wasn't meant as abuse. **** take towards you and outdated and pointless political system yes, abuse no :winking:

So now we're going to be educated by the EU as to the 'real' costs of leaving the EU are we? Well, that won't be biases in any way will it? :hilarious:

In respect of the bill, we need to know more about the mechanic of how the EU arrives at whatever sum they come up with....as a leaver I'm happy to honour any obligations we as the UK may have, but would not hand over a single penny till a deal is completed.

And the process for determining the amount, both now & in the future, should be made clear to all. Presumably if a country that is a net beneficiary were to leave it would receive a divorce payment from the EU.

Last edited:
The fact that the EU is so bleeding arrogant and difficult to deal with and takes so long to agree on anything is one of the reasons we're leaving!

Interestingly,none of the people I spoke to on a recent holiday in Scandinavia could understand why the UK was pulling out of the EU.That also includes a guy I met in Copenhagen who told me that the Danes only joined the EU because we were in it.You can bet that nobody in those parts will be in a hurry to follow our example now, though.

That also goes double for bigger countries like Spain and France, of course.

Back