• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Brighton sniff round Blues duo.

Grant is a quality player who will get better whilst Francis is at best adequate so if you are going to sell one pls. make it Francis. Keeping Grant is vital IMHO

They can sod off for the both of them. People have their own views on francis but when hes on form he's awesome and 100k for him is not worth it. As for grant i dont think we have seen the best of him yet.
I agree. grant will be worth double this end of next season. Francis is too good to let go

dave I love you mate, but do you honestly think we would sign anyone, or use the money to improve, thats the sad state were in mate,

and that is the crux of it

If we don't get anyone in then I don't want them to go, BUT if Tilly is given the cash who knows what might happen. None of us have a crystal ball, the money caould be used to buy someone who ends up being the best player we have ever had----- only if we don't sell we will never have the money to find out.

Bottom line , if Tilly would rather sell them ,or one of them, becasue he has replacements in mind then I'm with Tilly. However without knowing this then there is no way I want to see either of them go.

AND - it will do Francis's self esteem some good for Tilly to tell him that a bid came in but we want him to stay here.

I think Grant will be worth more than 300.000 come the end of this season, keep him. As for Francis,well as we stand right now with our defence, why let a player go who can play both full backs, central defence, and right side midfield. As i mentioned in another post,we did this with Hunt only to find after a few injurys we were short of players at the back.

Grant can go for nish at the end of the season as he signed a two year deal last year . The chances of us offering him a new contract (on improved terms, ha!) before next May are slim so maybe we are best cashing in there. Francis at 100k, I'd bite their arms off.

Back