• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Brighton v Southend

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Don't know if you want this to be a Pre-match thread or Official MD thread Mods, I'll leave it up to you to decide. We've had a predicted score one but not teams.

Scannell apparently has a virus and is not travelling (bit of a sicknote isn't he?), Walker, Revell and Freedman all still out, Christophe back from suspension. What do we reckon then? Did Kevin do enough on Saturday to retain a starting place? Sankofa or Francis? Does Jeff come back in and if so, for who?

This is how I expect them to line up:

Mildenhall
Sankofa, Dervite, Clarke, Barratt
Betsy, Macca, Grant, Moussa
Barney and Theo

Subs: Joyce, Francis, Christophe, Laurent, Herd

Apparently Forster and Murray could both be available for Brighton after injuries/operations, if Forster comes on I hope someone repays him for his disgraceful behaviour at RH in his incitement of the home fans.

someone please make this crappy day better and tell me that the whole game is on bbc essex

Agree with that team selection OBL, after Grants display on Saturday there is no way Tilly can drop him.

Don't know if you want this to be a Pre-match thread or Official MD thread Mods, I'll leave it up to you to decide. We've had a predicted score one but not teams.

Scannell apparently has a virus and is not travelling (bit of a sicknote isn't he?), Walker, Revell and Freedman all still out, Christophe back from suspension. What do we reckon then? Did Kevin do enough on Saturday to retain a starting place? Sankofa or Francis? Does Jeff come back in and if so, for who?

This is how I expect them to line up:

Mildenhall
Barney and Theo

Apparently Forster and Murray could both be available for Brighton after injuries/operations, if Forster comes on I hope someone repays him for his disgraceful behaviour at RH in his incitement of the home fans.

that looks about right to me but i would like to see this:

mildenhall

sankofa
clarke
dervitte
barrett

betsy
macca
jfc
grant

laurent
theo

bench:
barney
moussa
joyce
francis
herd

Last edited:
someone please make this crappy day better and tell me that the whole game is on bbc essex

Happy day for you Bobby because it is........if they can do it midweek no reason not to on a saturday.....:)....lets hope it does not turn into a really crappy day...;)

Happy day for you Bobby because it is........if they can do it midweek no reason not to on a saturday.....:)....lets hope it does not turn into a really crappy day...;)

thank god for that. cheers mate. work today has been shocking. southend to win 3-0

Pre-match just now Kay, I think, while it is still dealing in speculation about the team. :)

Mildenhall
Sankofa Dervitte Clarke Barrett
Grant Christophe Macca Moussa
Laurent Robinson

Is anyone going to the chat rooms?

The team we are likely to see,

Mildenhall
Barney and Theo

The team I would really like to see