• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bring a Balloon Night

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
In a further attempt to make a big visual impact, we are asking all supporters to bring some balloons on Friday night.

With an expected 2,000+ making the trip, if you all just bought one balloon each to release as the lads come out, it would make such an impact.

You all know a party shop near you, so get down there and purchase some blue and white balloons. If you do not have a shop near you there is a good online shop HERE which offer balloons at just 6p each!

Lets all make another massive effort visually and vocally on Friday night, it will really help the lads bag a trip to Wembley.

These nights do not come around often, so embrace it and enjoy it.

On another note, we are awaiting confirmation either way from Donny on whether or not we can use the flags that were handed out on Friday. If as presumed the flags on sticks are denied entry, please still bring the flags but without the sticks and hold them aloft as you would do a scarf, it will look fantastic.

Come on people, get buying the balloons and dont forget to bring your flag, lets make it another special night in the history of our football club.

We are going to do this, together.

BELIEVE.

TBV Committee.

PS. Don't forget to learn the new chant HERE

In a further attempt to make a big visual impact, we are asking all supporters to bring some balloons on Friday night.

With an expected 2,000+ making the trip, if you all just bought one balloon each to release as the lads come out, it would make such an impact.

You all know a party shop near you, so get down there and purchase some blue and white balloons. If you do not have a shop near you there is a good online shop HERE which offer balloons at just 6p each!

Lets all make another massive effort visually and vocally on Friday night, it will really help the lads bag a trip to Wembley.

These nights do not come around often, so embrace it and enjoy it.

On another note, we are awaiting confirmation either way from Donny on whether or not we can use the flags that were handed out on Friday. If as presumed the flags on sticks are denied entry, please still bring the flags but without the sticks and hold them aloft as you would do a scarf, it will look fantastic.

Come on people, get buying the balloons and dont forget to bring your flag, lets make it another special night in the history of our football club.

We are going to do this, together.

BELIEVE.

TBV Committee.

PS. Don't forget to learn the new chant HERE

Would be great to see all the flags held up, i think the new song is great aswell, if we could all learn that for Donny it would be fantastic.

I know its already been mentioned that flags on sticks/poles are banned at Donny, so how about holding the flags? If they are held up as the players come out, it would show a huge sea of blue & white!

I know its already been mentioned that flags on sticks/poles are banned at Donny, so how about holding the flags? If they are held up as the players come out, it would show a huge sea of blue & white!

I refer the honourable gentlemen to my initial post!

But yes your bang on, bring the flags regardless.

We will give you the definitive answer regarding the flags when we have it.

My stick will get in the ground - I'm going to cut a bit off it & shove it down my son's trousers, they won't search an 11 year old kid:clap:

As for balloons you better check they are not banned as well!! Lets get the usual array of blow up beach balls as well.

Yep, it doesn't just have to be balloons, bring whatever you can get your hands on, as long as its blue or white!!

fantastic idea!
brought along around 40 to south upper on friday, and must say again all those flags and the effort behind them were great! brilliant job there!
lets hope for more of the same this friday!
i'll certainly bring another 30/40 again
:support:

In light of the recent confirmation that the flags with sticks and balloons are allowed to be used on friday

BUMP!

Lets make it a sea of blue and white people!

Although it would be almost impossible, I think that Friday could be an atmosphere like Southampton. If we could create something similar it would be simply amazing. Balloons are a great idea, but If Donny win thanks to a deflection off a balloon then somebody will get fired!!!

- G

Just take Blue balloons no need for the white one's (no doubt True Blue will have his usual pack of multi-coloured balloons!!).

I think the atmosphere could be better than Southampton, especially if we all learn the 'sing up' song. Here is Liverpool's version http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EKoPLt_coFI

Back