• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bring a Balloon Night

This is gonna make a brilliant atmosphere, we need to be right behind the players.

In my dream last night we won with a late walker header, hitting the floor and just rolling into the corner.

Anyway that would be too good.

I'll pop around the corner and being some baloons for the match anyway, so there's fifty off from me alone.

Good effort mate. Keep buying the balloons people! Lets aim for at least 1,000!

No need to blow them up yourselves people ....Smiffy will be able to do it for all with the hot air he spouts ...:D

Good man Scotty, I suggest everyone else does the same please.

Remember, we are one big family. Time to pull together, united for Southend.

Lets put on a vocal and visual extravaganza that tops St Marys...

I see that Doncaster are planning a 'Red & White' night on Friday. Cut price home shirts and they are having thousands of free 'Red & White' flags made for their fans!!

Now I cannot think where they might have got the idea from?!?!??!

- G

That is quite sad actually!
unless both teams agreed, or copied a different team with this thats very annoying..
bet they'll get more more publicity with theirs or something ironic like that..

Thanks Fred!!

We can co-ordinate as best we can, but its down to you guys to bring the balloons and the flags and of course your voices.

Let's re-create Southampton last season, IF we go a goal down, just sing louder and really show up the Donny fans!

At the end of the day, not many of us thought we would be in this position, so just enjoy it, wave your flags, launch your balloons and sing your hearts out regardless. Lets show the world we love our team win or lose.

Last edited:
Thanks Fred!!

We can co-ordinate as best we can, but its down to you guys to bring the balloons and the flags and of course your voices.

Let's re-create Southampton last season, IF we go a goal down, just sing louder and really show up the Donny fans!

Pass me the Sick Bucket please.....:puke

Without Blue Voice, I think most supporters would still be sitting there in silence during the match, you have done well to improve the atmosphere!!!

Without Blue Voice, I think most supporters would still be sitting there in silence during the match, you have done well to improve the atmosphere!!!

Thanks SS1, it's still very early days in a long term plan though. There's still plenty of room for improvement and we have a shed load planned for next season and beyond. What we need most is the fans on our side, without you guys making the effort to improve the atmosphere, we would be out of a job!

Let's raise it up a few notches again on Friday, ALL of you are required to bring a flag and some balloons and of course your voices. Time to rekindle the spirit of St Mary's once more. We sing loud and proud regardless, UNITED for Southend.

Let's bloody have it Southend!!

Back to the top!

Get purchasing your balloons and dont forget to bring your flags, whether they are the ones handed out on Friday or one of your own personal flags. Let's get them waving or hanging up like an England away game.

Back to the top!

Get purchasing your balloons and dont forget to bring your flags, whether they are the ones handed out on Friday or one of your own personal flags. Let's get them waving or hanging up like an England away game.

I am the proud owner of 24 x 11" royal blue balloons.Excited? -You bet.

Should the unthinkable happen then having saved a few balloons back,i shall blow them up and stamp on them in the car park so that we'll be able to get the ferk outta that god-forsaken sh!thole faaaaast.

Back