• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Needless to say Mr T stole the show but Steven J Cannel (the producer of the A team) was pretty cool and I was impressed that he had Mr T's gold necklaces in his mansion!

However, the presenter was one of the biggest tw@ts I have ever seen in my life and his A team knowledge was sketchy to say the least.

The program was largely a platform to parade the presenters pathetic attempts at humour and his ironic T shirt collection.

Why are so many channel four programs fronted by such talentless strokers?

Thought it was quite good but you're right about 'Jethro' Lee Collins, he is an annoying knob at times.

Thought Marla Heasley had aged the best out of all of them.........I still would
biggrin.gif

Agree with the comments about the presenter. Did think it was a good show though. Can't believe you have some tw&t run up to you or as in the case of the producer run up to your limo and then people are so nice to him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 19 2006,08:48)]Thought Marla Heasley had aged the best out of all of them.........I still would
biggrin.gif
So would I - I thought she actually looked better now without the 80s hair and make-up.

I can't believe all the JLC hate - I think the fella is pretty good at what he does.

Cant stand JLC he's a total bumpkin Knob-Jockey...

Everytime I hear a Ginsters advert on the radio whilst driving, I want to crash my car into a f%&king brick wall to be brutally honest!.

Aaaaarrrggghh

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 19 2006,08:48)]Thought Marla Heasley had aged the best out of all of them.........I still would
biggrin.gif
Just a shame you can't say that about Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke), Kate Bush(OK - that's stretching it a bit) or Michelle Dotrice (OK - that's pushed it over the edge).

I'm sure I saw piccies of Lynda Carter recently and she wasn't looking too shabby

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 19 2006,13:31)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
Just a shame you can't say that about Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke), Kate Bush(OK - that's stretching it a bit) or Michelle Dotrice (OK - that's pushed it over the edge).

I'm sure I saw piccies of Lynda Carter recently and she wasn't looking too shabby
You depraved man...

tounge.gif

Actually, she has aged jolly well:

LyndaCarter.jpg

linda_carter.jpg

f354afe49b.jpg

lynda-carter-wonder-woman_oggi.jpg

love.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Usual_Suspect @ May 19 2006,08:57)]I wouldn't even recognise Murdock if I saw him in the street though.
I thought he looked like Ross Boatman who used to be in Londons Burning and then became a pro poker player

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ May 19 2006,12:16)]Cant stand JLC he's a total bumpkin Knob-Jockey...

Everytime I hear a Ginsters advert on the radio whilst driving, I want to crash my car into a f%&king brick wall to be brutally honest!.

Aaaaarrrggghh

mad.gif
Smiffy,

For a bloke that normally talks b******s I fully agree with you here.

He is such a West Country Bumpkin it makes me sick and any man with long hair such as him should be flogged in the street.

wow.gif

Back