• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BRISTOL CITY roll call...

Myself and Hockley Blues will be in attendence- making the relativley short trip down the M4 on Saturday morning - looking out for other Shrimpers on the motorway heading west will remind me of the Play-off final in Cardiff! Hopefully we will return with a similarly pleasing scoreline!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 26 2005,17:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper James @ Oct. 26 2005,15:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 26 2005,15:51)]This will be my 36th. I'm catching up!
Well, no, technically you're not. If you were going and i wasn't then yes, you'd be catching up. But i'm going to so we're both gaining one. So you're not catching up.
I think i am...
Oh, no, not this again...

tounge.gif

Footballgroundguide.co.uk suggests that the Robins pub is the away pub of choice. Also advised to avoid the Hen and Chicken, the Wedlock and the Rising Sun.

The All At Sea team will be drinking in The Knights Templar near Bristol Temple Meads station.

I'll be there. For reasons I won't bore you with, I'm travelling down from Glasgow on my own. We better win.

Mrs Cadette and myself shall be in attendence, although I feel a later leave is on the cards as otherwise I have to listen to Mrs Cadette moaning about getting there too early... again!!

I keep saying one of these days we will get stuck in an almighty traffic jam and she will thank me for leaving at a prompt time, but to no avail!

I'll be there, getting lashed friday in Bristol too as left uni there last year!! Just a warning, temple meads is a bit of a walk to the ground for all those planning to drink around there before hand!!

Planning on catching the 2.25pm to Parson Street station to arrive at the ground in plenty of time, failing that we'll get a cab, it's over 2 miles from Temple Meads to the ground I think.

I'm not.
sad.gif

Having a 5 day weekend back home instead. Still yet to see a Southend game this season.....
wow.gif

I shall be there.

It will make a change from the game I was at last weekend, Real Madrid v Valencia at the Bernabeù!
cool.gif

It will be good to get back to some real football...

...just hope the referee's better than the idiot who sent off Gravesen and Beckham!

while were on the subject of saturday ive just been having a flick around on the forum of the city website ! oh they are unhappy bunnies ! seems johnsons magic wand isnt working and all there decent players are injured, oh and a small matter of conceding 10 goals in three games is peeing them off, they have just asked the fans to get behind the team if things start going pear shape saturday...........is this good news or a possible banana skin ?

Saving those pennies for the new stadium . . . cough cough !

Back