• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Bristol Rovers v Southend United

From all accounts Clarke-Harris plays better with Nichols alongside him but he’s not a popular selection (Nichols) as he can’t score for s**t. Rovers fans also worried as they never win the games they should comfortably win. Not the first choice line up, so hopefully we can capitalise - Ha!! Regards our line up I’m not surprised to see Milligan back. Obviously the instruction is to keep it tight. Mantom, Milligan and Demi to break up play and get some tackles in, hopefully. Bit surprised Cox isn’t starting, not really shocked to see Taylor as Sol clearly rates him. COYBB!!

I'm sorry guys, and I know this will upset quite a few, but I've got to say it, I'm shocked that we're still playing young Bishop. He's not a clean sheet keeper. He's let in some shocking goals this season, normally due to bad positioning, slow reactions, or being on the wrong foot. He had one shot on target to save on Tuesday, and that's nowhere near the bad ones he's let in.

I think it sums our season up when BBC Essex commentary clip is Humphrys reducing the arrears!

I'm sorry guys, and I know this will upset quite a few, but I've got to say it, I'm shocked that we're still playing young Bishop. He's not a clean sheet keeper. He's let in some shocking goals this season, normally due to bad positioning, slow reactions, or being on the wrong foot. He had one shot on target to save on Tuesday, and that's nowhere near the bad ones he's let in.

Or we could have non moving, punch it to an incoming forward Oxley...TBH none of our keepers are Lge 1 standard.

Sadly Oxley is also not very good either nowadays.

A new goalkeeper is a must for January.

Back