• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Bristol Rovers v Southend United

Did I read correctly that we haven’t lost a game where we have scored first ( and of course have lost every game where the opposition scores first). Or is that incorrect?

We scored first against Doncaster - lets not talk about how that ended!!

Did I read correctly that we haven’t lost a game where we have scored first ( and of course have lost every game where the opposition scores first). Or is that incorrect?
So far this season (in the league), we've scored first in 31.6% of our games (6/19).

We've won 1 (16.7%), drawn 3 (50%), and lost 2 (33.3%) of those.

When the opposition scored first, we've lost all 13 (100%).

A few of you wanted Goodship out on loan in January hopefully that half will get some interest from L2

Christ on a bike, we're 2-0 up and sounding like the better team and there's still a load of sparky posts coming in. Get a grip lads, enjoy the moment.

How about you do the rest of shrimperzone a favour and stop every flippant sarcastic post you make , what does it prove ? That we should all just listen to you as clearly your the messiah . See I would as you often make good points but can clearly see you just love to put your point across in a sarcastic way , like How dare anyone who doesn’t agree with you , so how about do yourself a favor and shut up

As far as Rovers fans are concerned it’s game over, they can’t believe we are where we are. They feel lucky it’s not more. I’m pinching myself. We need to keep this up as we have them on the ropes.

I'm sorry guys, and I know this will upset quite a few, but I've got to say it, I'm shocked that we're still playing young Bishop. He's not a clean sheet keeper. He's let in some shocking goals this season, normally due to bad positioning, slow reactions, or being on the wrong foot. He had one shot on target to save on Tuesday, and that's nowhere near the bad ones he's let in.

He's done well enough this first half.

@tombstone it’s hardly one post either I literally can count a handful where you adopt the same sarcastic approach , it adds nothing

Back