• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Bristol Rovers vs Southend United 7th December 2019 15:00hrs ko

What's your starting 11 for Saturday and what do you think the result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9th, they are. They don't score a lot of goals, either.

Be interesting to see if he sticks with Demi. I thought that worked well on Tuesday, particularly his energy in front of our back-four.

I'd much prefer him there than Milligan.

9th, they are. They don't score a lot of goals, either.

Be interesting to see if he sticks with Demi. I thought that worked well on Tuesday, particularly his energy in front of our back-four.

Ok 9th......but 3 points off 3rd with a game in hand on 4 of the 5 teams between 9th and 3rd ??

Rest assured it’ll be a 1 up top direct football try and nick a point performance. I’m only saying what I’d do. I’d have my attacking options lined up on the bench for when we inevitably need to score....

I think that's what they will do. It's the starting line-up that could be interesting.

I'm going to get one of those laughing emoticons, as well. They look fun to post with!

I think that's what they will do. It's the starting line-up that could be interesting.

I'm going to get one of those laughing emoticons, as well. They look fun to post with!

I have to use them or I get taken way too seriously ??

We used to have more emoticons than we have now. Not sure what's happened to them all.

Definitely need more laughing ones and the OMG one would be good, too, for when the latest signings are announced in January!

The big question is whether they're having the Christmas Party afterwards.

That went well last time!

We used to have more emoticons than we have now. Not sure what's happened to them all.

Definitely need more laughing ones and the OMG one would be good, too, for when the latest signings are announced in January!

:OMG: :Stupid::Thank You::Smile:

Fantastic, mate.

Amazing transformation, but it sounds like it's more than just a bit of confidence.

Fantastic, mate.

Amazing transformation, but it sounds like it's more than just a bit of confidence.
Rovers have been shocking .... truly. But our desire and work rate and determination to get it forward has been a joy. Dieng has been great ?

Back