• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Britt Assombalonga

We used to get a better class of loan player back in Tilly's time though (TBF we were a division higher).
I think it's much harder to get decent loanees in at our level, Brown has done exceptionally well and Sturrock to a lesser extent and that's coming from a huge Tilson fan

I think it's much harder to get decent loanees in at our level, Brown has done exceptionally well and Sturrock to a lesser extent and that's coming from a huge Tilson fan

Exceptionally well with defenders , exceptionally poorly with attackers

Britt is the leading scorer in the Championship with 12 goals so far this season. Starting to repay his £5 million fee. If only we could have kept him..................

Britt is the leading scorer in the Championship with 12 goals so far this season. Starting to repay his £5 million fee. If only we could have kept him..................

He was never "ours" to keep though, was he? One of the nicest young players I've had the privilege to meet, wish him every success.

So surprised Watford sold him in the first place to posh! Imagine him and Troy Deeney up top this year together!
Well happy for him, great player for us, not just goals but the hard work pulling defenders away too, something a lot of fans missed and moaned for him to be dropped!

He has scored more goals in 2014 than any other player in the top 4 divisions.

Scores a brilliant penalty to take Forest out of the bottom three as it stands.

Apparently Watford are trying to buy him back.

I hope he waits and get the move back to Watford. Think a sideways move to Middlesbrough would be stupid for him.

Back