• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimpled

Director⭐
Signs a new deal at Watford.

Well deserved IMO, if we go up maybe another loan deal for us, but we've been lucky to have him this season.

Well deserved, may do better at another club other than Watford and their foreign invasion. Think I read that they have ten players loaned from Udinese alone (Owners own both Watford and Udinese).

Well deserved, may do better at another club other than Watford and their foreign invasion. Think I read that they have ten players loaned from Udinese alone (Owners own both Watford and Udinese).

Be surprised if they have ten as there is a max limit on how many loanees a club have at once isn't there? Isn't it around five at a time?

So whats the official rules here then now? Does the loan limit only apply to domestic loans now then? There's definitely a loan limit.

Sounds crazy, but by all accounts non-domestic loans don't count towards loan limits. I have no idea why, but it seems that if you want to you can fill your entire team with overseas players on loan. Whether it's a loophole or a specific directive I don't know, but it can't be good for developing home grown players.

If I remember correctly I believe that while you can fill your squad with non domestic loan players I believe there is a limit to the amount of loan (domestic and non-domestic combined) players in total you are allowed to name in your match day squad (5 or 7 I think)

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

Back